USF PSA

Spyro

Okay...so I thought I'd go ahead and make this into a proper thread, this is obviously an announcement about the United States of the Forum (USF) which is something I've been doing since about a month after I joined the site nearly 4 years ago.

Well, sad to say it, but it has to be postponed indefinitely.

I wish I could have the time needed to devote to doing the USF as I used to and that I could guarantee it going smoothly, but I currently don't have the time to do so. Maybe the June circuit can happen, yay! :D

Just an announcement though, here's hoping June's happens though! :D

• Like 2

I say we have someone else take his place so this can move forward. Obviously running it would not be that difficult.

Running it's not very difficult, of course anyone can replace him.

But having someone running it other than Spyro himself, just wouldn't be the same. USF Elections are all fun and games, and sometimes get down to playing dirty, but it's just an honorary thing for every Spyro to do every 4 months, and replacing him would just be an insult. Since it's something popular on the forums that he started.

I'd rather wait the 4 months than have someone else do it though. It's not big deal to me, that's plenty of time for our site to get active members to join and into the rally for next time.

• Like 4