Conker's Bad Fur Day... Prequel

Fishy

conker.jpg

Fans have uncovered a listing for an unannounced game called "Young Conker" on the Windows Store, Game Rant reports. The game has a Teen rating and has not been confirmed by Microsoft.

As almost great as it sounds, high hopes that this is coming true. Conker's Bad Fur Day, was a great game, and seeing as how they haven't made a great game since 2005, not including Rare Replay as it's just a reboot of the games, this would probably be the next on the list.

Conker's Bad Fur Day was rated "M" for Mature at the time, due to graphic cartoon violence, alcohol use, tobacco use, profanity, vulgar humor, dark humor and pop culture references, including several film parodies. Safe to say, if this "rumor" is to come true, "Young Conker" will most likely be fitted somewhere in the same category.

Let's hope Rare Ltd. is the one that's 'making' it this time, instead of Project Spark being its destruction.

Source

• Like 3

I agree. Would love to see something as beautifully simplistic as another Conker game; Something so clean from the backwash milsim of today-- But I guess I'm just excited to hear my nostalgia's coming back to make be hide under my bed, swearing to God I'm not as old as I feel I am.

It's been a minute. I'm ready for it.