Red's Signature Shop

RedStarRocket91

Based on a suggestion from some of our staff members earlier today, I've decided to open up a signature shop! If you'd like to request a signature, please leave a reply to this topic in the following format, and I'll do my best to produce one for you:

-What you want in the image

-Any text you want on the image

-Anything you'd like me to avoid

It's really that simple. So, let's have a few FAQs:

What software do you use to make these signatures?

MS Paint

How much image editing and creation experience do you have?

Basically none whatsoever

What size will my image be?

All images are created in crisp 1280x720HD, before being carelessly compressed down to 600x300 to fit signature regulations

What sort of stuff can I have in my image?

Whatever you like! All images are created by hand and tailored individually to your specifications. No edits here, just brand new, original 'art'

Where can I use this image?

Wherever you like! Once an image is made, it's yours to keep and use as you see fit, and although you'll need to use the smaller version here upon request I'll send you a copy of the original, uncompressed image, which you can then use to bring yourself shame and embarrassment on any corner of the internet for years to come

Am I under obligation to use this image as a signature?

Those who request images and don't use them will be put to death

And that's it! If you're not sure whether a signature by RSR is right for you, please feel free to open the spoiler below to see the sort of quality I'm offering:

cxVMwQJ.png

And of course, if you'd like a more traditional signature made by someone with actual artistic merit, you can find the official 343iCF Signature Shop here!

• Like 9

Hey Red, I want a drawing of me as a spartan. Blue or Light Blue armour is acceptable. Background doesn't matter to me, but throw a few clouds in there.

- What you should avoid: Don't make me look chubby, keep it the usual thin look. Text: No text.

That's about it, I'll even use it as a profile picture. :P

Edited by Melody

Hello all, should have the first batch of 'signatures' in the next few days. @technohollow99, While I'll certainly do my best to produce something not terrible if that's what you wish, please do bear in mind that I really *am* terrible at art, and so if you're looking for something of high quality, checking out our official signature shop would probably give you much better results, as our Art Department consistently produces excellent work!

Okay everyone, the first batch of signature are done! If for some truly inexplicable reason you'd like the original, uncompressed image, or want me to crop it into a profile picture, please let me know, and then seek the help of a mental healthcare professional.

@@Jack Of Harts

cKXhs4P.png

@

J4EGmYD.png

@

2jgzMbr.png

@@JoeStone42

EHVuuqC.png

@@Melody

rGbemN7.png

@@technohollow99

dHjK5i8.png

As per your request, I really did try to produce something decent with this one. I can only apologise for the lack of skill, and I do remind you that if you'd like something which is made by someone with actual talent, that we have an official Signature Shop!

• Like 7