Halo 3 member play date.

Absolute Dog

Usually once a week I get back to the roots and play Halo 3. Sometimes with friends, sometimes by myself in Ranked Doubles or Objective. Though I do not have the disk with me while visiting family, I will be back home next week.

I would like to play with fellow members in both Reach and Halo 3. A Reach play date is already in motion, I would like to set one for Halo 3 on Saturday November 12th starting at 6 pm EST. I will be on at that time if anybody would care to join just send an invite to let me know you are on. I will be on the entire evening.

• Like 1

Okay, looks like we are getting some good forum members signed up. If the group is small at any time we can play some different game types like Doubles, Multi Team, Slayer, etc. If the group grows larger we can have some more fun in the Social Slayer were it is more relaxed and you can have more fun laughing and joking.

• Like 1

Well, to start, i think the H3 get together was a very good success!!! I only got to play a few hours but had a ball!! Ended up pulling off a few wins to boot too, lol!! (6 - 1st place wins out of 8 games played, 2 lag-outs)

To the members that were on, I look forward to more good times, chillin' and just Halo'n it up!! :yahoo:

Vitamin Pwn :thumbup:

PLaTINuM 5kiLLz :thumbup:

imakequilts :thumbup:

Absolute Dog :thumbup:

Good times!! Thank you all!! :thumbsup:

P.S. TY Dog- Let's try to keep those betrayels down to minimum, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :rofl: (you know i had to bring it up, lol!!)

Oh, and LSU won 42 - 9 :clapping:

• Like 3

For those who did show up thanks! I had a lot of fun and it was good to actually meet you guys away from the forums and relax in Halo 3. Seems that I will have to go to Father Bullets, our "Spiritual Leader's", confessional this morning. Choot 'em some how kept getting in the way of me grenades! We need to get Legit and Serene some mics. Everybody seemed to have a good game and get top kills for the team at one point or another. Vitamin and Quilts really lit it up in a couple games and I know if I want to keep my ego in tact not to play Serene in a custom on Snowbound, she was not so serene there! LOL

• Like 4

• 1 month later...