Pokémon's 20th Anniversary News

Melody

Happy 20 years to Pokemon!

nintendo-looking-to-celebrate-pokemon-s-

Many games tend to stick around and warm our hearts throughout generations, Pokémon is one of them! In celebration of a successful 20 years, Nintendo and Gamefreak are sponsoring special promotions including a special edition New Nintendo 3DS that comes with the 2 classics, Red and Blue! (Yellow version will be available on the Nintendo E-Shop along with digital versions of Red and Blue)  Pre-Installed onto your console! Along with limited-edition faceplates with 20th Anniversary designs!

pokemon-3ds-bundle.jpg

In other news, The Pokemon Center in Japan is releasing new 20th anniversary merchandise including, T-Shirts, Lanyards, Hats, Plushe, and MUCH MUCH more!

ee0c53ada76538e0de3f2c35b86bdd8dfa3b4c84 

What do you think of Pokémon's 20th anniversary? Voice your comments!

Edited by Melody
  • Like 5

The Pokémon games where the Pokémon weren't pieces of furniture are the best Pokémon games.

Though I won't be buying any of them stuffs since I can pirate my way into playing these games on my phone :hrhr:

• 3 months later...

Happily got Pokémon Blue but i was tempted to get Yellow due to being able to get all 3 starters. But Pokémon Blue was my first Pokémon game back when i had a brick of a Gameboy that was pretty much powered by a nuclear reactor. 18 years on and i still enjoy the originals and they've aged better then i thought they would of; now I'm hoping they do the same for G/S/C but i'm not sure if it will happen with there being HG/SS.

• Like 1