Online Data Won't Sync???

Peyton Myers

It's been two days now that my online data won't sync to my profile. Anytime in Warzone I go to access my Reqs it just keeps saying "Retrieving Data". In matchmaking in general everyones emblem appears as a red spartan helmet with a red background. That happens across all modes. And in the process of opening up new packs I BOUGHT, it completely reset my spartan trying to put new armor on him. All my armor choices, my gun skins, everything. And it now shows I have an RP balance of 0. Is anyone else having this issue??? Or knows why this is happening??? This has been two days straight now and it's really starting to piss me off. Not really enjoying running around with just an assault rifle and a pistol without access to my unlocks.

I had that problem a few times as well, but not for 2 days.

What I figured was that it is either a MS XBL connection problem or a local internet problem (as my friends weren't having any issues).

For me it went away after a day or so so I don't know exactly how to solve the problem. Usually a good way to start is by powercycling your Xbox (holding the powerbutton for 10 seconds) and if that doesn't work reinstalling the game.

For some reason I cant acsess ANYTHING on Multiplayer! Everytime I try it says "Problem Connecting to Halo 5 Servers come back and try again later" My internet is fine, I have Live Gold and my NAT is good. Same thing happend to a friend, does anyone know how to fix it ??

:question:  :question: 

For some reason I cant acsess ANYTHING on Multiplayer! Everytime I try it says "Problem Connecting to Halo 5 Servers come back and try again later" My internet is fine, I have Live Gold and my NAT is good. Same thing happend to a friend, does anyone know how to fix it ??

:question: :question:

Hard resetting my console when that happens works for me. Try it more than once.