Connection problems? Unrightfully banning?

Jei Guren

Hello fellow Halo fans,

I'm getting banned by the loss of my connection to the server, when nothing seems to be wrong with my internet connection after having had contact with my internet provider. Because I never had with any other games, issues like this, it seems unlikely to me its my internet, it's an open NAT-type (See video please).

This problem will find themselves virtually almost always after a played match and therefore I must sometimes wait inbetween matches for a period of time because I am afraid to be banned again. (not sure if that helped)
It is therefore unfortunate that halo 5 can not distinguish between dropping out of the match or connection loss.
The ban is becoming longer and longer and am afraid for my xbox live reputation / account.

I've recently also got myself banned because of ending a campaign mission, how is that even possible? (see here: campaign ban) I've been posting and calling around everywhere, but get little to no help. I need help with this issue and I do not mean the xbox live support help page that makes me none the wiser. Let's hope this problem will get more attention when it gets around.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, JxGlenn

Video Link 1
Video Link 2

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

could be worse when i first started halo 5 (for the first time ever) i pressed the icon for start and boom instant ban hammer strikes message , i ended up with a 114 day ban after D/Cing from my first game after the intial message i previously stated i took to the FTC website and made a formal complaint after not being able to play any Arena for a week it said i had 108:00:00 (cant remember the exact minutes but thats basically what it looked like) left i waited an additional 23 days the FTC got back to me with the companies (343's) response they appologized and said it was a glitch that caused my excessive lockout/ban they did correct it  12 hours later and gave me 3 gold req packs free for my issue , im glad they fixed it but only after i had to make an initial complaint hope they jump on the ball next time servers have issues that way everyone is in a good mood ;)

• Like 1