Missing promotional REQ packs Dauntless & Resolute

chico1313

As per Microsoft support I am posting to report that I have not yet received my Dauntless or Resolute Promotional Req Packs for purchasing the Halo 5 Xbox One controllers. They appear in my downloads on the console but do not appear in the game. I tried deleting my profile and redownloading it, I tried hard reset, I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and still nothing and this was all with Xbox support on the phone. They told me it was an issue with the developer. This is my 3rd attempt on the forums with zero response. Thanks to anyone that helps.

Are they on your account? I've seen some reports of people leaving stuff to download while someone on another account was playing and somehow got listed to their account thus locking out the actual owner of that content.

You can contact 343i through either the Halowaypoint.com forums or you could try to shoot a tweet at Josh Holmes or Frankie for a more direct answer if they decide to answer.

I've tried Googling your issue and came up with this snippet:

HALO 5 PRE-ORDER BONUSES NOT DISPLAYED IN THE GAME

In case you have some pre-order bonuses not displayed in the game, whichever they are based on the version of the game you bought, follow these steps to see if something changes:

1. Go to Games and Apps.
2. With the cursor over Halo 5, press Start.
3. Choose Manage Game.
4. Install the Promotional REQ Pack.
5. Restart the console.
6. Start the game.
7. Go to Spartan Hub (press Start).
8. Click Requisition, then Open Packs.
9. Go to Customization and get your pre-order items

You might've already tried this, but you never know.

You're welcome mate, I know stuff like this remaining unanswered can be quite frustrating.

If all else fails just go back to MS support and keep nagging them untill you get someone on the line that is actually helpful, sadly this is usually the way you need to approach helpdesks.