Coop in Halo 5 Guardians

SquareTigerZ

Im very disappointed that 343i has removed splitscreen on Halo 5 Guardians. It should be much more fun when 343 is gonna add it back. I miss the old days when me and my brother played Halo. So if you see this 343i please add splitscreen coop back to Halo 5 Guardians.

Adding local splitscreen into Halo 5 Guardians is simply impossible.

To add it 343 would have to completely rework the engine and the game and rerelease it and of course, they are not going to do that. :)

• 1 month later...

Stop with the excuses no one cares. No split screen coop for halo is like not having team deathmatch in CoD. You have completely screwed this one up 343, its disgusting you malcontent for the series you clearly don't respect it. Split screen coop has been a staple of the halo series since combat evolved. There excuse of having to rebuild an engine, if they planned it better then a rework would not be necessary. Absolutely unacceptable, I for one will never purchase another Halo game, you have killed the series for me, thanks....! :clap: :thumbsup:  Great job , really, pat yourselves on the back.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fail from 343.
My wife and I have been playing Halo games together for over a decade. How the hell are we supposed to play together now?
We bought this game and popped it in expecting to have a great night of gaming together. Instead we are both left completely disappointed.
I wish I could return this game. 343 has ruined it for us.

• 2 months later...

I made this account just to let 343 industries know they lost 4 halo gamers, being me and all my gamer friends that all played since halo 1 on xbox original because of no split screen, and im guessing were not the only ones you ruined halo for, congrats.
Ps halo 4 was pretty poor too, with everything that was halo cant wait for microsoft to realize what youre doing to their games franchise and boots you off!

Removed inappropriate language.

I made this account just to let 343 industries know they lost 4 halo gamers, being me and all my gamer friends that all played since halo 1 on xbox original because of no split screen, and im guessing were not the only ones you ruined halo for, congrats.

Ps halo 4 was pretty poor too, with everything that was halo cant wait for microsoft to realize what youre doing to their games franchise and boots you off!

I think Halo 4 was a great step for a companies first game. Although you probably expected it to be better than the past 6 games Bungie made. You have too high of expectations for a new company, and bad grammar. I bet you couldn't do better.

Also, just because Halo 5 doesn't have splitscreen doesn't mean it's ruined for you you could always wait for Halo 6 and see if it has splitscreen. Also, Halo 5 has to be the best multiplayer game since Halo 3. It's been labeled everywhere as Halo 3.5, so just you don't like it because of splitscreen doesn't mean 343 is doing a bad job.

Removed inappropriate language from quote.

am i the only one who is seeing a bunch of crybabies squabbling at us as if we're 343 but in actuality we're just a fan forum who is more tolerant, as for the whole issue; halo 5 isn't a terrible game...yes it has it's flaws but every game has them so what if there isn't splitscreen that doesn't really matter so stop throwing a tantrum and grow up cause trust me, if you really do hate this forum then take my advice and leave.