Halo 5: Connection Loss Ban

MissingElements

• 1 month later...

Did you mean this

Happend more then 5 times now.

This is exactly what is happening to me, currently i am on a 3 day ban...I am dumbfounded by the fact that 343 doesnt have a direct phone number where I can speak to someone about this. I already have a thread up on halo waypoint, but I am getting little to no help on there. Just a bunch of people saying I quit early  :mad:

This is exactly what is happening to me, currently i am on a 3 day ban...I am dumbfounded by the fact that 343 doesnt have a direct phone number where I can speak to someone about this. I already have a thread up on halo waypoint, but I am getting little to no help on there. Just a bunch of people saying I quit early  :mad:

I know exactly what you mean. People keep saying I need to open my NAT while I clearly said it is already!

Xbox or Halo itself aren't being helpful either.

I thought it couldn't get worse but look at this:

The problem is that it's rather hard to differentiate actual connection losses with people who purposely leave or pull out their internet connection themselves. Then there's also people who'd use this kind of error to claim that none of their DNF's were intentional while they actually were (not saying you're this kind of person, but they're out there).

Sadly I do think you guys need to check up with your ISP to see what's going on in order to prevent any more bans. I know that people connected with Time Warner were having some trouble in the early days, I don't know whether this has been resolved.

@@Ni Nihon

This issue is rather specific, some people have these troubles and others have never experienced anything like this. The only thing I can say is that the only way to know for sure is to try it out yourself.