Let down by the campaign

No1crazyhorse

Totally dissapointed by the new halo5 game I don't play multiplayer so rely on great solo campaign games previous halo games had brilliant solo campaigns that lasted a whole lot longer than one day. And what a crap ending. What we're they thinking when they made it. Certainly not the solo gamer that's for sure. I wish they could of been honest and say if your not into multiplayer then this game isn't for you that way I wouldn't have wasted my money. This is the final halo game for me. Totally feel let down

1 day? mate i've been playing it since launch on Legendary and i am only on Mission 7. so far i am very happy with the length of Halo 5 and i'm really enjoying the campaign, exploring Mission to locate all the mission Intel is awesome too. So far from what i have played of the game i just can't agree with all these complaints being made about the game, i have yet to see something i don't like about that game.

• Like 1