Absolutely loving Halo 5 Guardians.

Peter Joyce

I just want to say to say that Halo 5 is 1 of the best dam FPS games i've ever played, loved Halo 4, was a huge fan of that game, even more so than any of the other Halo games and Halo 5 Guardians has seriously impressed me. I am playing the game on Legendary and i'm currently up to Mission 7 and i am having a blast playing this game. Halo 5 Guardians is so much better than i was expecting, the graphics in this game are amazing, the locations are stunning, the weapons like Halo 4 have so much kick to them and once again sound awesome, i'm really liking the story even though it was spoiled by some ******** on a Facebook page but still i am really enjoying this game. I know that not many long time halo fans will agree with me on this but i find 343 Industries make a hell of a better Halo game than Bungie did, Halo 2 was really good i will say that but Halo 4 and now Halo 5 have just taken Halo to a whole new level. 

• Like 4