MY wish list for Halo 4

Fail Master

Before i start, this is my personal wish list and i know that there will be alot of ideas that alot of people will disagree with...

• Glue tool in Forge
  • Higher Max item spawns in forge
  • More/unlimited money to buy items in forge
  • Kill Walls in forge (instead of a kill zone where you die when inside the area, a kill wall where you die when you exit or enter the outside of the area, like a quarentine zone)
  • UNSC and covie vehicles from Halo Wars
  • New UNSC 'Buffalo' (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=41fbaa5d35de8115b8eced526ddc241c)
  • Usable ODST Drop Pods
  • Playable Pre match lobby (where you can interact with other players and use credits to buy things from shops e.t.c)
  • More armour in the armoury
  • Skins instead of just colours
  • A Garage where you can customize the outer skin of a vehicle.
  • Customizable H.U.D (colours, e.t.c)
  • Object creator
  • Vehicle creator
  • Map terein editor
  • Placable water (puddles, waterfalls/ rivvers)
  • Map effects (day/night, rain/sun/snow)
  • More playlists in MP
  • Longer campaign (or just more eventfull)
  • Ability to be able to play as something other that a spartan ( maby an elite, a brute e.t.c)
  • Ability to chose a faction to play as in the campaign (covie/UNSC/ Forerunner (3 seperate campaigns)
  • Weapon attachments/skins
  • Ghillie suites (instead of/as well as active cammo)
  • in-game clan/group join (an actual official clan base in the game instead of just changing the servise tags and emblems) + tester maps
  • a combination of EXP and cR (EXP is used to rank up and you earn a cirtaian amout per game performance and cR is like a paypackage, its not used to rank up but you still earn the according to performance, other wise a noob earning 50 cR a game can still rank up to inherictor EVENTUALY where as with EXP he/she wont.)
  • better and new assassination animations
  • new weapons
  • improved turrets
  • improved maps (with gauze hogs)

i do have alot more i just cant think of them ATM

please leave your opinions, i wont reply for the next 2 days as i am away but in that time i would expect alot of coments

PLEASE KEEP THIS ALIVE, I WOULD LOVE 343 TO SEE THIS.

Thanks

:robo:

this did take me about 1/2 an hour so please make as much effort leaving comments (and i know that many of you have spent like 2-3 hour writting similar things, so dont compare me please)

You pretty much summed it ALL up!! Sounds like an epic Halo 4 to me Fail!! Great job!! :thumbsup:

Only other thing I would like to see is the addition to Forerunner armor (how they describe it in Cryptum), sounds like it would be awesome and we already know that the armor is compatible with humans (Chakas and Riser, even being a little dude).

I want 343ind. to give us the best game yet! Maps that have vehicles for the 4v4 variants like in the old days, a forge system that reflects the ideas in the "pinned" forge thread in this forum, innovative ranking that shows your actual skill for both game types and overall ability. A ranked gaming area that allows those who want to play at their top level against other who do and be known for it like in the previous Halo's 2 and 3. I just want 343ind. to get the series back on track with Halo 4 so we can rally behind the best damn game in the universe. That is all.

you all missed the 'U fail' but anyway....

You pretty much summed it ALL up!! Sounds like an epic Halo 4 to me Fail!! Great job!! :thumbsup:

Only other thing I would like to see is the addition to Forerunner armor (how they describe it in Cryptum), sounds like it would be awesome and we already know that the armor is compatible with humans (Chakas and Riser, even being a little dude).

Yes, one of the ideas i missed.... lol

And thanks every1 for the possitive comments, and, please, keep them comming; I'm almost at the point of having a warm, fuzzy feeling inside =P

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

you all missed the 'U fail' but anyway....

Yes, one of the ideas i missed.... lol

And thanks every1 for the possitive comments, and, please, keep them comming; I'm almost at the point of having a warm, fuzzy feeling inside =P

:thumbsup:

We do tend to abbreviate members and the warm fuzzy felling is gas, it will pass soon enough! lol

We do tend to abbreviate members and the warm fuzzy felling is gas, it will pass soon enough! lol

Yeah, sorry about that but AD is right, we do abbreviate member names. I was tempted to just call you U but liked Fail better, lol. I've been known as C, Choot, hoot, and 'em and yes it is just gas, lol. Wait for it...................... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :nuke:

gas? oh wait...there it is, you're right =P

Anyway another few ideas,

>Ability to customise visor carvings:

instead of just having emile's skull, why cant we have like an emblem either side of the visor or even a pattern across the visor.

>Custom emblem placement:

being able to place your emblem anywhere on you armour you like, such as on you shoulders, hemet or on you chest like on ODST.

>Custom suits:

like a ghillie suit or combat armour but you can actualy use it instead of you're colours, in your colours.( would look cool to see a **** load of moss-monsters running around =P)

>Custom armour disign (BIG idea and probaly not possible):

Ability to choos a hemet base, add attchments and then change visor shape/size or ability to choose a shoulder base and edit the patterns on it and (for the sniper shoulder) change the amount/type of bullets. And for chests again choose a base then edit it, like add a shoulder peice (like on Grenader (UA)), add granade slots (could be used in MP), add patterns ETC. (this would work alright with the custom visor patterns and custom emblem placement)

>Under wrist attachments (inspired by games like Assassin's Creed II):

like Hidden Baldes, hooks, and chains, this would be good for assassinations

>Custom swords:

being able to customise swords/ knife preferences (what you'd prefer to use in assassinations) and customise you general blade (E.G: emblems/service tags/veins of colour)

Thats about it....

Although i am working on an animation on 'Pivot' of a sweet assasination i thought of eirlier although would need used of under wrist attachments.....

that custom vehicle idea is beast! i would really like that, they should go all out with it, like **** loads of custom able things, like on the character, you can put him with a certain weapon or with a jetpack or somthing, like on the voting screen, where you can see at other peoples character, that would be som dope, :o and sprint should be like in any other game, just there, like crouching or someting,