Bring Back Master Chief's Old Armor!

Korosh Is Here

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's been a huge fan of the badass Halo 3 Master Chief. That's why I was so immensely dissapointed when I saw Master Chief's new look in both the trailer and in the new Halo 4 poster (http://www.tldrgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Halo4Poster.jpg). There is absolutely no reason his armor needs to be so dramatically different. His armor looks much too bulky compared to before. Please 343, this is the only thing I will ask of you: bring back Chief's armor from Halo 3.

• Like 2

nah the whole new armour looks brilliant. Although they could improve on the helmet design...

Anyway, bulky is good!!!!! why do you think everyone has the huge security shoulders in reach? 'cause they look bad-ass!!!!

I personally think reach armors looks retarded, its somekind of ugly spartan armor on a noble six team member so its not even Master chief. Just doesn't look right to me. I hope they leave the reach armor behind, pretty sure they will. This is a sequal to halo 3 not that reach garbo, thank god.