halo 4 forge ideas

wardog brave

what halo 4 should have in forge

You should put this in Halo 4 forums. You should consider offering what ideas you would like to see included or changed if Halo 4 does have forge. Select Spectral Jesters name at the bottom of the home page and send him a message asking him to move it if you want. It is a more appropriate forum for this post. You may also want to read the "Forge" topic that is pinned there at the top of the page. It is a very long read that I am planning on bringing together showing common likes as well as new ideas. don't forget to check into the introduction area and say hello to the members.

I think they should have a blank room like Foundry come back, definitely not make 5 maps into one (it was a great idea at first but there are a lot of problems) and be allowed to terraform, like press a button and make hills and valleys, lakes, etc in the stead of adding rocks and trying to make them all flow without bumps and holes.... it's a real issue..... also be able to add things like grass, trees, water, things of that nature as well as remove certain in map things. also.....

THE WHOLE RING!

Instead of making a big blank map space like Forge World, they should give us the whole ring to use, that way we won't have to deal with

10 9 8 7 6 5 deathzones. Also they could hide hundreds of billions of easter eggs, jokes, stuff like that in the ring.

Ooh and we should be able to add terminals (and skulls for that matter) and create the text in our own terminals (Keep It Clean)

And while I'm taking all this time I have an issue. In Halo Reach when you're on a map in the bottom left corner by your mini map it says the area of the map. "Blue Hallway" for example, is on the map Zealot. The issue with Forge World is that no matter where you go on the maps it only says the big areas, Lagoon, Quarry, Canyon, Island, or Spire. You should be able to change those and add an area marker.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1