Won an @halo giveaway on Twitter on the 29th of sept..still no sign..

TypoPyT

I was so excited when @@halo tweeted that I (TyPoPyT) had won the HCS BAG AND GEAR GIVEAWAY because I'm attending Daytona and future events and would love to have the bag. It's now the 20th of October and I still haven't received anything yet. I've tried tweeting to @@halo, @HCS, @BRAV, but I've yet to get responses. I'm not trying to seem greedy by any means, if you only knew how anxious I was for it to arrive and then am still sitting here waiting. If someone could please let me know what's going on? Daytona is in a week... Id be appreciative of just a response.. Thank you.

The only thing I've ever received message wise.... w1w8z8.png

Hello TypoPyT,

Unfortunately, the @Halo Twitter is run and administered directly by 343industries, whom we have no official connection with (our own Twitter is @343iCommunity). In order to contact 343i directly in order to claim your prize, you could try the Halo Waypoint forums, or speak with either Jessica O'Shea (@bsangel) or Andy Dunyndsky (@brav), who are their most active community managers.

Best of luck claiming your prize!