Playlist Continuation Still Broken

Halo was the first console game I ever played and has been special to my heart. I was in the process of completing the cross platform "The Master Chief Saga" playlist and the playlist reset back to the first level. All the work I have done means nothing now even though the playlist says I completed all the levels I previously completed. It just won't continue where I left off. This has been a problem for months for other people and I am shocked that it hasn't been fixed.

I know I can play the games individually, but the fact that this has not been fixed with Halo 5 only being two weeks away makes me feel a bit cheated as a Halo fan. I know the game was a big undertaking to begin with, but it is hard as a fan to loose progress for an achievement or playlist, especially for fans who do not have a lot of time.

343, please consider fixing this issue and good luck with the Halo 5 release. Praying for the best,

Josh

• Like 1

Halo was the first console game I ever played and has been special to my heart. I was in the process of completing the cross platform "The Master Chief Saga" playlist and the playlist reset back to the first level. All the work I have done means nothing now even though the playlist says I completed all the levels I previously completed. It just won't continue where I left off. This has been a problem for months for other people and I am shocked that it hasn't been fixed.

I know I can play the games individually, but the fact that this has not been fixed with Halo 5 only being two weeks away makes me feel a bit cheated as a Halo fan. I know the game was a big undertaking to begin with, but it is hard as a fan to loose progress for an achievement or playlist, especially for fans who do not have a lot of time.

343, please consider fixing this issue and good luck with the Halo 5 release. Praying for the best,

Josh

I hate to be the one to break it to you but that's a reason why such a massive bug that has effected so many people has yet to be fixed. :)

Its because Halo 5 is more important.

Mcc suffered from poor sales because of its broken state and so hardly made that much money, and the same will happen with Halo 5 if it launches broken. So all of 343's attention has been focused on making sure Halo 5 is as least buggy as possible and not a repeat of Mcc.

Mcc is not going to make Microsoft anymore money so in their eyes its pointless fixing it, so that's why Mcc is pretty much never going to be fixed. Because it makes business sense to make sure Halo 5 launches fine.

Sadly that's how the gaming industry works.