Drizzy_Dan and Hayley Kenway Meet at Last! The Matchup of a Century!

VinWarrior

Ladies, gentlemen, Spartans, and eggheads... This is it. This is the moment you have all been waiting for! Wars have begun and ended for this very moment! Many a true man has lost his hope and asked, "When? When will they meet? Will they ever?" Yes, you heretic, yes they will.

Drizzy_Dan and Hayley Kenway, two of the most vital members of the forum and of history, have met in a matchup that can only be compared to Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, and Bruce Willis teaming up to- oh wait that's Expendables 3... THE MOMENT IS FINALLY HERE! Are you ready? Have you waited long enough?

post-26953-0-64914200-1444343680_thumb.jpg

Yes... Yes you have...

(Btw this is all satire and me and drizzy are a middle aged German woman trolling ya'll)

• Like 2

*And then I realized, a Third Competitor had already won the battle. The Doobie Brothers were the true victors. They were sold out, and subsequently won the fight because of that popularity. Drizzy and EKHKEKHK were ashamed to lose to this 70's band, and lost the will to live. Other warriors there that failed were the Forerunners seen at the right of the Doobie Brothers, a bag of M&M's, the letter M and some Grits and unknown Man repeating "Everytime I Die..." to himself in the corner.