United States Of The Forum Presidential Election 10 Voting Poll!!!!!

Spyro

Vote!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Halo 5 Follower
    • Melody
    • Wam
    • Sub_Zero
    • Yang Xiao Long

Alright, to start, I'd like to apologize for the delay on getting this out, and on my lack of doing really anything for this election. My personal life has been getting in the way of being active on the forum.

Okay, with that out of the way, time for the voting of your candidates. You may be asking "where's the pre-poll at?" and to answer that...there isn't one this time. We're kicking it OG this time. Only the final votes with the candidates.

So for those who don't know yet...here are the rules for THIS thread.

​No advertising, telling people to vote for a certain member, or harassing other members. Period. The punishment for doing any of it is the same as if you broke any other rule involved in the election process.*

VOTE!!!

*See USF nomination thread for punishment details.

Voting ends on October 8th at 12 AM CST

• Like 5

There can be only one who will continue my legacy of fire, torture, and pain flowers, rainbows, and happiness, and he is not even the same species as us. Only he will have catnip and my blessing as the next Emperor of the USF. [/ominous speech]

There can be only one who will continue my legacy of fire, torture, and pain flowers, rainbows, and happiness, and he is not even the same species as us. Only he will have catnip and my blessing as the next Emperor of the USF. [/ominous speech]

and thats me right?