My Halo 5 Controllers on display along side Master Chief & Spartan Locke.

ESPADAS03

Just finished setting up my first part of the display these controllers will be swapped out from time to time as i have a dedicated controller for play spot as well but that will be set up once my Halo 5 Xbox one Console makes it way to my home on the 20th. man its getting closer and closer this is the slowest month ever.

post-41641-0-91600700-1444103212_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Keep complaining Enigma mine ships out the 20th hahahahahahha! Tell me again how yours is so late :P hahaha thanks for everything before btw :) the controllers are unreal! Wish it all could come sooner!

No problem man ill keep posting pics of all the Halo 5 stuff as i get it. ill even upload a video on youtube of the Console and sounds so you guys can here them im sure they will be epic.

I wonder how you get those halo 5 controllers.

to gain the wonders of these controllers one must first set out on a journey to the land of thee wallet, from there he must scavange the plains within for the ancient treasure known as thy Visa Card, it is here where our journey takes us to the merchants gates where the weary adventurer must answer several questions and must make the choice of choices ... which level of shipping shall he take... from here the aproval of the merchant elders is given and then our adventurer must face his greatest challenge of waiting 3 to 7 business days with standard shipping two recieve these legendary items... and thus the controllers arrive at the beggining of this adventure and the hero rejoice in all his HAlo awesomeness.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...