October Member of the Month!

RedStarRocket91

Axilus, your duty as MoM is to make Halo 5 LASO look easy as thrashing a level 1 amiibo... on the first try.

Congratulations, buddy! Wear the magenta magnificently in this month of spooky scary skeletons and jumpscares!

• Like 2

congrats axilusprime

i have known you for a long time

you definitly diserve this

Axilus, your duty as MoM is to make Halo 5 LASO look easy as thrashing a level 1 amiibo... on the first try.

Congratulations, buddy! Wear the magenta magnificently in this month of spooky scary skeletons and jumpscares!

im glad you know what amiibo is

i love them and collect them

• Like 1

Well since everyone above me is so eager to see Axil do H5 Laso why don't we buy him an Xbox One? :D

Congrats Axilius 'ol chum oh and by the by that very specific PM we have, it'll be starting up again next week with the new Season :heart:

P.S do not like this post Axilus please same with the rest of you! I want to keep my like count the way it is 

Edited by Saral

What an awesome thing to wake to, Axilus. I had to quickly view your awards, and was amazed to find that you weren't previously MoM. 

A massive congratulations mate! This was very well deserved. 

I'm trying to find a clever way to stick in a Guardians of the Galaxy reference here, but so far I can't really think of one :\  

Cya in the shoutbox! And enjoy your month in pink. 

EDIT: Ahh, screw it, you only MoM once in life. 

"When he's not busy making Legendary look easy, he's usually found in the shoutbox teaching others to do the same, with his mastery of not just gunplay, but also his deep understanding of Halo's weapons, missions, and enemies." 

post-33646-0-15160600-1443837835.jpg

Edited by HaloWeen Follower
  • Like 2