manga/anime story similar to halo (too similar to halo)

haloman 2

hello everyone hope all is well

there are many fans of anime and manga here on this forum, even though its about halo.

this is why its in offbeat items

anyways I want to become a anime/manga writer when i get older if i can, but my senior year of high school my friend and i founded this club called comic club, where we had several artists, writers, editers, reviewers, and a few actors even though the only people who ever showed up were me and my friend who dounded it, one of the artists and people who didnt actually join the club and it slowley became a nerd club where all we did was wach anime video games abridged videos and many more nerdy things.

we slowly stopped writing our ideas and had no motivation. although i kept writing a little bit and still have the ideas in my mind. 

i am here to see your opinion on it and what you think about it

alos bare in mind that this story is pretty much halo reach (for now and i will change it later) just with different names so it technically isnt plagerism even though it can be close to it but instead of a character escaping on a ship and finding an ancient alien artifact, this other character is left behind on the destroyed planet and practically goes to die. but she manages to survive and escape, she just gets hurt really badly after saving a group of soldiers. who later become her new team after her old one dies.

and then she and her team become super soldiers and from then on its about all of these different adventures they go on and battles they are involved in and their developement. as well as at one point there is a antagonist who starts out a good guy but a little shady but then gets obsessed with the main character and becomes a villian

anyways here is the plot

The human race has reached outside of earth and has populated many planets in the galaxy (see any resemblance here) 

after sometime a lot of the human civilizations wanted to break off because they disagreed with the government.

a civil war was starting to break out between the colonies. But at one point in time a colony came across several alien races. They tried to make contact but after mis information and miscommunication the planet is totally destroyed and the alien alliance starts to see humanity as a threat and attack them all, bent on their destruction.

the war between the humans and alien alliance has gone on for 10 years and the only hint of the war ending soon is humanity being destroyed.

there was this young girl that lived on one of the first planets destroyed by the alliance. she was one of the few survivors on the planet losing her entire family at the age between 6-8 (havent decided yet)  the only reason she survived was because she hid in a closet and saw her parents be killed but when an alien found her, but she managed to grab a broken from a wall and caught it off guard and killed it. another alien was coming in but a titan (equivilant of a spartan) came in and killed it saving her

there was a team of spartans who were sent to find any left over survivors before fleeing the planet thus leading to finding her. But because she didnt have legal guardians she had to be taken by them for a short time. the titans knew they couldnt keep her because she would slow them down and the government would probably use her for an experiement.

they give her to their commanding officer of that time, who takes her in and rises her in the military

she joins all of these tests for weapons and vehicles for the government to fight the war, and when she is 18 she is taken in for special training and becomes new breed of a titan (spartan 3)

and is assigned this team to help defend the planet from a coming alien invasion. 

she and the team get all of these objectives to defend the planet but one after another the team is sloly killed off thoughout the defense. 

she is the last member of the team alive and stays behind to destroy an alien ship threatening the destruction of one of the last chances humanity has to survive after giving the captain a package (sound like a level on reach)

but doing so she is left to die

she goes to a base to hold off against the aliens and to find any left over soldiers still fighting.

while fighting she is pushed to the ground and swarmed by enemies but manages to pull herself up when she sees a enemy vehicle a few feet away

and she manages to escape but is then pursuited by the aliens in other vehicles.

while fleeing some miles she notices more fleets of aliens attacking humans and goes over to them and assists them and manages to save them.

one of them happens to know about a shuttle they can take to escape as to which they do, but while getting out of the atmosphere they are taken in by a tractor beam of an alien ship

afterr more battling and many wounds they commandeer the ship and escape

when they escape they send cordinates to a human colony. 

te colony thinks it is a alien ship going to attack so they shoot it down

but she and the new team get in escape pods. only problem was there isnt enough room for all of them and she has to stay.

she survives the crash but by this time can barely tell which way is up and down or left and right and vacates the area in the middle of the desert until she collapses.

a few hours later search parties find her and start to heal her wounds

after she wakes up she is then rewarded for her bravery and given the title of commander for the team she saved, as well as they then go through augmentations and become titans with her.

and that is the story for now here is a link to my story im writing

i have comments on it so you can give feed back on there, as well as you can here too

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWywR5z6dkIbRMlh4QNAIqN8UK4BRwHyId0d8K8ka2c/edit?usp=sharing