Hello, I'm VG Ze Condor, I'm currently looking for players to help me start up a halo 5 milsim clan, I have a good chunk of the clan complete, just need dedicated secretaries that will help me complete the clan and do their job when needed, I also need platoon and company leaders, a platoon consists of 12 members, and a company consists of 24(2 platoons), but a company leader will not be included in the company, he/she just runs it, these numbers are based on Warzone's 24 player count, I have a system that works out assignments and ranks, but secretaries are needed to make it work, I need 5 secretaries,

-Secretary of Affairs(SA) Handles all things social related with clans, allies, etc.

-Secretary of Intelligence(SI) Handles intel gathering of whatever needed.

-Secretary of Organization(SO) Gives ideas on organization and maintains current organized things, such as keeping track of platoon leaders and company leaders, and the SO will be organizing events and game nights.

-Secretary of Website(SW) Keeps website up to date on current news, such as new ranks, new leaders, new anything, and checks clan email for applications sent from the website, then he/she sends the gamers info to the SO and SR.

-Secretary of Recruitment(SR) Assigns and finds new recruits and works with SO to organize new assignments, all recruits must message for assignments if not in the SR's presence already.

I need all these spots filled to help me complete this clan and I still need a website to add all info for the public to view. If you are interested, message me on xbox only at VG Ze Condor and I will give you more info on what I've set up so far and for us both to decide your position, remember, serious and dedicated secretaries only(We won't be super serious, just when it comes down to business, other than that, just fun)

No current requirements for secretaries as long as they do their job right, these secretaries aren't going to be just secretaries, they will be on the Official's Board(basically like congress) and help decide new things to come and what things need to get scrapped. That's all it seems, thank you in advance!

- VG Ze Condor