•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 09:55 PM) Welcome to the forums, orovavoqo! :welcome: View orovavoqo's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (16 September 2019 - 02:47 PM) i miss bnuts
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 04:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, ekeukoiqivipo! :welcome: View ekeukoiqivipo's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 September 2019 - 12:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, utenoyiyico! :welcome: View utenoyiyico's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 September 2019 - 11:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, ucipujzerol! :welcome: View ucipujzerol's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (14 September 2019 - 06:26 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Hopefully LMAO
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Just you wait.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) @Jack Of Harts It'll happen.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 September 2019 - 03:58 PM) Well howdy folks.
@  Melody : (14 September 2019 - 11:23 AM) :/
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 September 2019 - 07:41 PM) :((
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:55 PM) I hope one day, to be able to catch someone in the shoutbox and have a conversation.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:52 PM) @Twinreaper Hey I've been doing alright thanks.
@  Jack Of Harts : (13 September 2019 - 04:51 PM) @Bnus You too, mate <3 <3
@  343iBot : (13 September 2019 - 12:39 PM) Welcome to the forums, ikdeqosaw! :welcome: View ikdeqosaw's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 September 2019 - 12:37 AM) You too bud <3
@  Buns : (12 September 2019 - 09:10 PM) miss you all
@  Vitamin Pwn : (12 September 2019 - 05:36 PM) Spambots uh finds a way
@  343iBot : (11 September 2019 - 08:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, er2! :welcome: View er2's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 September 2019 - 07:18 PM) Welcome to the forums, MartinNuh! :welcome: View MartinNuh's Profile

Photo

New Halo 5 Campaign Gameplay Videos

Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Adam91

Adam91

343 Guilty Spark

• Legendary Members
  • 1,726 posts
Legendary

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

QyHLAz4.png

Image from IGN

IGN has released a number of gameplay videos from the upcoming Halo game Halo 5: Guardians. The videos show them taking on a pair of Hunters in a 4 player co-op battle, we get to see a Banshee battle between Fireteam leader Jameson Locke and Covenant Remnant forces. We also get to see almost 4 minutes of Locke taking on the new Remnant Covenant weapon "The Kraken" in the new Forerunner aerial vehicle "Phaeton".

Here are the links to each gameplay video.

4v4 co-op Hunter battle

Banshee battle

Kraken battle

IGN also released a video featuring a new cinematic of Fireteam Osiris. Click here to watch it.

Halo 5: Guardians releases October 27th for the Xbox One.

Leave a comment below and let us know what you think about the new gameplay.

This post has been promoted to an article

This post has been promoted to an article

#2 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

The Kraken reminds me more of the A.A guns in Reach than an actual Scarab. I do like the scale of it, with the multiple levels and everything. But I'm still a fan of a regular Scarab battle over this. I guess it's something about the actual giant gun mouth shooting at me. Although, that's just from viewing gameplay on a difficulty as low as normal. All true judgment is reserved for late October. I do like how they also tweaked the way some of the Covenant fights now. Jackals shield Bash, Hunters Reflect grenades back at you etc.

Thanks for the news.

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#3 ISJTrigger

ISJTrigger

Grunt

• Trusted Members
  • 3 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:ISJTrigger
  • LocationVirginia, United States of America

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:58 PM

Do wish the Kraken was more mobile, was hoping for more of a scarab fight. Still looks good though!

I do love Buck's suicide at the end xD​

#4 Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime

Stormedge 01

• Dedicated Members
  • 647 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Axilus Prime
  • LocationSaipan

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:51 AM

Excellent videos. The first video shows Kelly's faster speed well...though it didn't seem to help her when she made the terrible mistake of trying to shotgun a Hunter's back from that close.

The second is nice, shows that vehicles aren't cardboard (at least, Banshees aren't).

The third, though, showed that great new fuel rod. Great design, great reload animation, great sound effect. Clearly a more powerful version of the H2A sound, which was already great. I do think there should've been more to the Kraken than a stationary Scarab with less firepower...but on the bright side, there are multiple paths to the core and it looks like it would be fun to explore.

Posted Image
Credit to Jack of Harts for the sig.

#5 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:32 AM

It's blue team cutscene that was revealed. Not Osiris.

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#6 Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime

Stormedge 01

• Dedicated Members
  • 647 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Axilus Prime
  • LocationSaipan

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

I just found some new Campaign videos and thought I should share them. They're the same levels, seems 343 picked these two as their show levels, but they're different (and longer) cuts of them. So, here's one of Blue Team.

And here's one of Enemy Lines, which apparently is the new name for Swords of Sanghelios.

These show a wider range of weapons and the player is actually decent, so they're a lot more fun to watch than some of the other campaign videos, to me anyway.

Posted Image
Credit to Jack of Harts for the sig.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 5: Guardians, Campaign, Gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users