•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (22 August 2019 - 03:31 PM) Welcome to the forums, JeremyMam! :welcome: View JeremyMam's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (22 August 2019 - 01:04 PM)
@  Halo6 Follower : (22 August 2019 - 09:03 AM) Great thanks buddo! Yourself?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (22 August 2019 - 09:01 AM) How we all doing?
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 07:46 PM) I think that worked, none in the last 10 hours
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 August 2019 - 09:34 AM) Lol
@  Drizzy_Dan : (21 August 2019 - 09:25 AM) Crap crap crap
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 11:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, Williamfueft! :welcome: View Williamfueft's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 05:28 PM) Welcome to the forums, latamdateyic! :welcome: View latamdateyic's Profile
@  Maestro : (20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM) 343iBot needs to denounce her fellow spambots
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:59 PM) Welcome to the forums, ukrainegirlshlc! :welcome: View ukrainegirlshlc's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 03:45 PM) Welcome to the forums, ObrabotkaOtKleschey! :welcome: View ObrabotkaOtKleschey's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 August 2019 - 09:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, CecilBusty! :welcome: View CecilBusty's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 03:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, GeorgeSug! :welcome: View GeorgeSug's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 11:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianerE! :welcome: View BrianerE's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 August 2019 - 05:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, pavingLadia! :welcome: View pavingLadia's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 03:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, modsfsgame! :welcome: View modsfsgame's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 August 2019 - 12:23 PM) report them and move on
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile

Photo

Hunt The Truth Season 2 Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#21 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

New episode is up: https://soundcloud.com/huntthetruth

Spoiler

Incredible voice acting with this season!

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#22 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

Interesting theory by Snoop Rocket that we've all had on the back of our minds but didn't have that last link from SDCC to put it all together. 

https://www.reddit.c...e_than_what_we/

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#23 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• Legendary Members
  • 2,447 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:25 AM

Both of these "mistakes" seem too intentional to be actual mistakes to me. How would they miss the mistake of Chief's death date while rehearsing, shooting AND editing. How could they possibly accidentally show a piece of script again like they did with Halo 4.

Either they are very very dumb or very very clever. Either way, risky campaigning.

Posted Image

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#24 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:58 AM

I don't know if it was confirmed or not already but it can be assumed that Halo 5 starts before Season 2 of Hunt the Truth does. :)

Because I'm presuming Chief "dies" in the game. I mean, maybe he fakes his death or something?

Edited by Trainus The Ace, 30 September 2015 - 12:58 AM.

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#25 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hunt the Truth Season 2 probably takes place in late October because Ilsa had received the news that Chief is dead. It's unsure when this was announced but we know that he "died" on the 27th.

#26 Guts

Guts

The Black Swordsman

• Dedicated Members
  • 971 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationIreland
7    6                  

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

So apparently Chief was killed the same day as the Battle of Sunaion (well if that report of a mistake is true)

It seems to unlikely for him to die at all

berserk_guts_forum_signature_by_edd000-d

#27 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:51 AM

So apparently Chief was killed the same day as the Battle of Sunaion (well if that report of a mistake is true)

It seems to unlikely for him to die at all

Another date discrepancy that just doesn't add up. Because The Battle of Sunaoin takes place well after Chief goes to Meridian (He goes there after the missions Blue Team) but the announcement said he died on Meridian. Very fishy.

#28 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:56 AM

Another date discrepancy that just doesn't add up. Because The Battle of Sunaoin takes place well after Chief goes to Meridian (He goes there after the missions Blue Team) but the announcement said he died on Meridian. Very fishy.

If so then that all but confirms 343 messed up that date in the trailer on purpose. :)

#29 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

Halo 5 timeline (From what I can piece together in five minutes while waiting for the kettle to boil)

-Colonies go boom

-Osiris is deployed to find Halsey

-Argent Moon, Blue gets a prowler (Watch the gameplay.) and John is told Meridian is next

-Blue goes to Meridian, and is declared AWOL. Osiris is deployed to find them

-HuntTheTruth (When miradi talks about military chatter, anyway)

-Osiris deployed on Sanghelios, John declared dead by UEG

-Maya deploys to Conrad's Point (HTT S2)

Far from complete but a rough timescale of things

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#30 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:57 AM

@BaconShelf not bad even if it's far from complete. Personally I think Hunt the Truth season 1 can fit in around the beginning of that timeline given the mention of "deep space anomalies."  Hm they don't really explain the gap between Meridian and Sanghelios gameplay.

#31 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

The next one is out guys and gals!

And its an interesting one at that. :) http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

#32 BATMAN

BATMAN

Exørcist

• Dedicated Members
  • 419 posts
Dedicated

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:51 PM

I have a feeling I should've started listening to this a while ago.

#33 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:02 PM

I have a feeling I should've started listening to this a while ago.

You should, its a really interesting series that will at times leave you at the edge of your seat.

Go back to Season 1 and start from the beginning and watch it all, its worth it. :)

#34 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

Episode 3 was a good way to build us into how Maya goes rogue and begins to hunt the truth. Kig Yar pirates!! Yes!

#35 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,037 posts
Legendary
6       2       2                        

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:09 PM

Really loving how descriptive Hunt the Truth is, it's like I'm watching. However I don't like how they made these Kig Yar wild bloodthirsty beasts. I understand that these ones are specifically pirates but these have to be bottom of the barrel. Even Kig Yar pirates have a system of order as we read in Mortal Dictata. Torture just to torture is not like Kig Yar. 

Another good episode though. I am now a little more fearful of Kig Yar pirates.

#36 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

I personally loved the dark and foreboding nature the ship is described in. It took me back to the level Keyes in Halo CE. Another Covenant ship being overtaken by something and making it's past look like an unheard of dream. I also appreciate being able to see Covenant up close in non-war time situations. Loved this episode. 

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#37 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:43 AM

Really loving how descriptive Hunt the Truth is, it's like I'm watching. However I don't like how they made these Kig Yar wild bloodthirsty beasts. I understand that these ones are specifically pirates but these have to be bottom of the barrel. Even Kig Yar pirates have a system of order as we read in Mortal Dictata. Torture just to torture is not like Kig Yar. 

Another good episode though. I am now a little more fearful of Kig Yar pirates.

I'm actually completely fine with it.

Not everyone in a usually honourable species is entirely honourable.

After the fall of the Covenant a lot of Kig Yar when their own separate ways so its obvious the occasional bad sect who goes against everything they stand for (such at this group) makes sense.

You cannot expect everyone to follow rules all the time that's not how Humans, or aliens in this case function. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users