•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 09:00 AM) Welcome to the forums, Znakomstvo! :welcome: View Znakomstvo's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 August 2019 - 08:23 AM) Welcome to the forums, jwxfJeome! :welcome: View jwxfJeome's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 August 2019 - 05:59 AM) :'(
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) It be like that doe ;-;
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:53 AM) Them scallywags, always coming up on our forums like that.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 August 2019 - 05:52 AM) @Halo6 Follower *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 09:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, centrsnabInhast! :welcome: View centrsnabInhast's Profile
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Thats sad
@  Filch_Is_A_H... : (17 August 2019 - 06:34 PM) Less than 10 real people today? :(
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 02:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, SVSInhast! :welcome: View SVSInhast's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 01:40 PM) Welcome to the forums, Oregonmofe! :welcome: View Oregonmofe's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 10:15 AM) Welcome to the forums, Howardfom! :welcome: View Howardfom's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 07:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, oidupevyus! :welcome: View oidupevyus's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (17 August 2019 - 05:54 AM) reee
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 04:46 AM) Welcome to the forums, emioylac! :welcome: View emioylac's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 02:43 AM) Welcome to the forums, charmdatehkt! :welcome: View charmdatehkt's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 August 2019 - 12:02 AM) Welcome to the forums, AvigomdLINEE! :welcome: View AvigomdLINEE's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 August 2019 - 04:03 PM) Welcome to the forums, Panfiloffvem! :welcome: View Panfiloffvem's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 August 2019 - 06:47 AM) Welcome to the forums, Crazypwnage! :welcome: View Crazypwnage's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 August 2019 - 02:12 AM) Welcome to the forums, pagrab! :welcome: View pagrab's Profile

Photo

Forerunner Conflict: A Halo:Reach War Simulator

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:puba1228

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hello! My name is puba1228 and I am here to tell you about the war simulator community that is Forerunner Conflict. What is a war simulator community you ask? In a nutshell, it is a community that simulates the actual feeling of a real war and military-like feeling in the HALO universe. There are two armies, REDD and BLUE, who "battle" every Sunday night at 6PM over various maps to gain control of a "war map" that we have created. In a war simulator, each army has a ranking system, and each army also has Battalions, Platoons, and Squads. The "Wars" (as we call them) use a variety of gametypes, some simple such as SLAYER and CTF, and others more unique and custom-made, but in the end all feel like an actual war setting. ***See bottom of post if you are already in a clan

History of our community:
Our community has been around since the spring of 2005, which means we've been around for SIX YEARS. Our name has gone through various changes, most notable ones are Red vs. Blue Wars, Allies vs. Axis, Galactic Wars, and Red vs. Blue Retaliation, before finally becoming Forerunner Conflict by the start of Halo 3. Through the years we've gone through many positive changes to make our wars more authentic and fun. Currently, there are approximately 200-250 soldiers and growing fast each day.

This all sounds awesome! How do I join!?
Well first off, you should visit our forum boards, register, and enlist for whichever army you would like. Our forums are www.FCwars.net. But, you can't immediately jump into battle once you enlist! Even in the actual world, all enlisted must go through a BOOT CAMP. Yes, you heard me, BOOT CAMP. This has been the TRADEMARK of our community since the day it was created. All members must go through a BOOT CAMP, in which they will be told the rules, regulations, and will be shown several few military-like tactics that can come in handy in the actual battles or even matchmaking! We also to use BOOT CAMPS to weed out anyone who isn't interested or not taking us seriously. Universal Boot Camps take place every Mondays and Wednesdays at 8pm EASTERN TIME.

This leads me to discuss our most IMPORTANT RULE:
RESPECT!
Though our community is a war simulator and we take our roles seriously, our number one focus is about RESPECT and making sure everyone is having fun, because in the end that's why people play video games, to have FUN! If you join, don't hate someone because they are in a different army, our job is to make sure everyone is friendly and having a fun time, while at the same time being competitive! We encourage people to make many new friends.

Wrap Up:
So if you are looking for a fun, yet military-like competitiveness and new interesting experience over HALO: Reach, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!! I will gladly respond ASAP and answer any questions. If you can't reach me for some reason, here is a list of others you can contact:

I GhostHammer I
Maxdoggy

Mythonian

Metkil5685

Kuhblam

MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OUR FORUMS FIRST THOUGH! FCWARS.net!! MAKE SURE YOU POST IN THE UNIVERSAL RECRUITMENT SECTION PLEASE!

***If you are already in a clan, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR CLAN TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY. Like I said, we are a community, not a clan. You can bring your clan as a group into these wars and we will give you a set squad/platoon depending on how many people you have. But again, by no means are we trying to destroy or poach members from your clan. If you are interested in affiliating with us, then by all means contact our Forerunners:
Mythonian
Metkil5685
kublam

P.S it will ask you who recommend you,please put "Puba"

P.S.S

the REDD army is low on numbers so i would advise you to join the REDD

Posted Image

#2 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

any questions please ask me!
Posted Image

#3 Kurt S-501

Kurt S-501

The Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,859 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:hayesboys3
  • LocationMIA: Last known location: Onyx.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

I wish I could participate, it sounds awesome! But my schedule limits me. And those dates are all the dates I dot have time for xbox :(. I wish I could but I can't...

Posted Image

John 6:47, "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life."

#4 ExplosiveLamp

ExplosiveLamp

Hunter

• Members
  • 31 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:ExplosiveLamp

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

which time zone are you talking about?
that matters, you know.
*BOOM!* Not my fault. Someone put your face in my way.

#5 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

GMT -4
Posted Image

#6 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

I wish I could participate, it sounds awesome! But my schedule limits me. And those dates are all the dates I dot have time for xbox :(. I wish I could but I can't...

you could be reserves u could only attend 50 percent of battles if u dont have the times
Posted Image

#7 Archon

Archon

Brute Captain

• Dedicated Members
  • 519 posts
Liked
  • LocationThe Milky Way

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

OH MY GOD!!!! 819 Exo-Skeletan has been completed, downloading information. Time to take direct intervention.

15.jpg

#8 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

OH MY GOD!!!! 819 Exo-Skeletan has been completed, downloading information. Time to take direct intervention.

no of topics please

thank you
Posted Image

#9 Archon

Archon

Brute Captain

• Dedicated Members
  • 519 posts
Liked
  • LocationThe Milky Way

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

no of topics please

thank you

I'm the Monitor of installation 07, sorry Reclaimer.

Back to the topic; I have enlisted into the REDD armah... -laughs demonically-

15.jpg

#10 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:05 PM

I'm the Monitor of installation 07, sorry Reclaimer.

Back to the topic; I have enlisted into the REDD armah... -laughs demonically-

XD
Posted Image

#11 DrunkPonyMaster

DrunkPonyMaster

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 246 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:DrunkPonyMaster

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

puba was i supposed to join the red army?
youtube.com/Its4halo

#12 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

puba was i supposed to join the red army?

choice is yours ! iam on REDD but you could chose wut u want
Posted Image

#13 StarKiller117

StarKiller117

Drone

• Members
  • 15 posts
Liked

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

I wish to join but im a little confused on how to get abord all this. Do you run a seprete server or just a custom game. I am Star K1LLER117 leader of the small clan known as the End Warriors we wish to join these wars but first i must give you infromation on my clan and myself. To start off I am a expert Military Commander in tactics and stategy, and if all possible i wish to be in the secction of command during battle.We the End Warriors need more members of experience i under stand this isnt a clan but if you allow us to use these wars to see how our troops fight and take orders, then i assure you we will remain 100% loyal to our supiriours in command. Please contact me for more discution. Star K1LLER117 (i can take orders but i sometimes consider a better order because of experence and knowlage, i study modern and historic battle stragety.)

#14 skummgummigubbe

skummgummigubbe

Viking

• Legendary Members
  • 1,543 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:skummgummigubbe
  • Locationsweden
         2    7               

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

i dont realy understand are u plaing the actual halo reach?

and are there any other language speaking there?

...Please leave a like if this post was any help to you...

D3tOk4R.jpg

First SWEDISH 1000th poster
25th person to reach 1000 posts

#15 Absolute Dog

Absolute Dog

None

• Legendary Members
  • 3,901 posts
Legendary
2    6                                          

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

Do you all have a web site or Facebook page for your group. I have a lot of friend that like to experiment with different game types and always are willing to try something new.

Posted Image

#16 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Do you all have a web site or Facebook page for your group. I have a lot of friend that like to experiment with different game types and always are willing to try something new.

yes we have both :p

i dont realy understand are u plaing the actual halo reach?

and are there any other language speaking there?

yes of course! and i dont think so

I wish to join but im a little confused on how to get abord all this. Do you run a seprete server or just a custom game. I am Star K1LLER117 leader of the small clan known as the End Warriors we wish to join these wars but first i must give you infromation on my clan and myself. To start off I am a expert Military Commander in tactics and stategy, and if all possible i wish to be in the secction of command during battle.We the End Warriors need more members of experience i under stand this isnt a clan but if you allow us to use these wars to see how our troops fight and take orders, then i assure you we will remain 100% loyal to our supiriours in command. Please contact me for more discution. Star K1LLER117 (i can take orders but i sometimes consider a better order because of experence and knowlage, i study modern and historic battle stragety.)

please add me on xbox live or PM me here and i give you the info u need
Posted Image

#17 SuperIntendant

SuperIntendant

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 991 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:Headhunter343
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

Why do you spell red wrong? :coffee:
I now have a Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/MasonSSI

Something is falling towards you. Or are you falling towards it?

#18 Puba1228

Puba1228

Brute

• Members
  • 48 posts
Liked

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

thats how its spelled REDD (royal enforcement deployment divison)
Posted Image

#19 Ninja Phantasy

Ninja Phantasy

Jackal

• Members
  • 13 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Ninja Phantasy
  • LocationBournemouth, UK

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

i'm from the UK so i cant attend these times...... sorry
p.s i also know people who would do this aswell but they are from the UK