You havent been listening to my replies huh?

1. I killed someone on the list, Arbiter747.

2. I dont work for the mafians since they didnt contact me.

3. I dont know who killed you Drizzy but it is not me. Read the rules, I could not release a dinosaur back then.

4. I vote Yoshi

• Like 1

Actually, I change my vote from Yoshi to Melody.

I've been deemed a threat to the mafians and will be eliminated if you guys don't do something. I couldn't win anyway so kill me for all I care. Just know that in that list is a mafian and he is not me. 

Edited by Frankenzer

I think we all should vote for either Melody, Church, or Yoshi.

Frank apparently is John Hammond: the Sniper (who killed a Mafian already), and Tony Only, a Neutral role who I forget the exact name, says he removed Yoshi who knew his role beforehand... but Tony died afterwards. This seems like a situation beyond coincidence.

So I suggest you all stop voting for Frank.

Now you may be wondering who am I to order people around, and the only thing I can tell you now is to just trust me. If I end up on the Suspect List again you can go ahead and vote me out to ease suspicions.

• Like 1

So I'm saved by a Protown, he dies so it makes me Mafia? Hmm

Katashi Hamada is a Neutral Role not Protown. He said, and I quote:

"I told Yashi who i was two rounds ago when i removed him from the list. Just throwing that out there."

You did know Tony's role after he removed you, right? Around 2 Rounds after your removal from the Suspect List he's killed by the Mafians. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? Possibly just a coincidence.

I'm not saying you're Mafia. Instead I'm speculating, and suggesting that you're a semi-prime suspect. Neutrals aren't 100% trustworthy, and for all we know Tony might have originally worked with the Mafians, but decided to turn against them after they killed him. You could've been the medium between the two.

A Special Role like Katashi Hamada: one who's allowed to remove people from the Suspect List, is a very VITAL role to have. The Mafians wouldn't kill him unless they either did not know his role, or they decided he was too much trouble to keep alive.

If I were Mafia and he had saved me I would have seen the way that his life could help us, a few saved civis in lynch rounds is worth the risk to keep Mafia alive. So I wouldn't kill him and I sure as hell wouldn't put my name on the list. I've been on the list twice and so has Frank, Frank has killed a Mafian but that was just luck, he said the Marian's haven't messaged him yet so he is shooting at random, he may kill the detective medic or anyone else. He is a greater risk than I. But the tide has been turned and now I get killed, so be it, I can still vote after death so I can't lynch Frank with ya guys later.