Couple Weeks Late, a post by the MoM himself.

Fishy

FISH.gif

Well shoot, where do I even want to start on this. Um... I would like to thank the Academy... Wait no, um... Oh I know, but here. Let’s go with the bad news first, then we’ll go to the good news. Although, this may be flipped responses for some people. I’m totally fine with that. It’s your choice.

Hi guys, how’s it going? I’m not too shabby myself. I just have some things to deal with. Which is why I am informing you all that here soon with a few days my activity will decrease. You know those cartoons with the graphs and there’s a line zig-zagging up and down all over, and then at the end there’s a huge drop? That’s what my activity is like.

As always though, they find a way to somehow raise it and the next line mirrors it. Getting an increase. Short to say, that’s what I am and will be doing. Over the next couple of months I am raising money to get my own place, 20k is the expected amount I will receive. That way I can fulfill my adulthood, and get my own place. After that, my activity will start to increase.

Long ways away, yeah I know. But it is what it is.

Next up though, events. I won’t be doing them for awhile now, so all the events I have will be expected to come later on. My Rotation, New Years, and Old vs New per say. Old vs New being the big one, was planning on actually hosting it on Halo: Reach but whatever majority chose between Halo 5 and Halo: Reach, was going to be the deciding vote.

Top 10, although I am leaving I will still be doing such a thing except I will be playing the neutral role in the committee. If Yoshi1176 and Edward Kenway want someone, and the other disagrees. I’ll be that third guy. As well as I will still do my Top 10 posts when it’s my turn. August is actually the current one, I won’t be doing it again until November after that.

And to top it off with the ice cream in my soup, I hope you guys all have a wonderful time. I know I wasn’t the best member or a great role model. I was actually quite the opposite, notorious and a bad member. How I got MoM, I don’t know. I believe it was because of the things I have done, nothing to do with what I said.

As for what I have said and done that hurt or offended those of you. I would like to formally and publicly apologize for what I have did. You know who you guy’s are, and I should know better, I am an adult after-all.

Now, I would like to say a few things to a few members I have chosen. Just because I’m the kind of guy to single someone out:

Ash- You’re my friend.

BATMAN- Out of all the members on the forum, I love you the most. Just because I can and you were one of my earlier friends.

Drizzy_Dan- I need to 1v1 you sometime. You’re a good Halo player, as I am as well. We just can’t do this 1v1 anytime soon. You’re also the friendliest person I know, I have heard you put someone down, but that’s like a 1 in a million. Other than that, you’re nice. You probably can’t stand having a guilty conscious, or it’s just not in you. I respect that. You’re like a mirror of me, per-say.

Edward Kenway- Although we do not get along. You still manage to find a way to break the barrier and then we both end up getting punished for what we have did. Nonetheless, it’s fun to play with you. Even if it’s for attention, I don’t mind as long as we’re having fun. And thanks for help making the videos when I am unable to do so myself.

Halo5 Follower- Not everyone knows your name, otherwise I would have started out with “[Your Name] :3” like vast majority of the Community. Nonetheless, thanks for watching. I never thought there were people out there who could enjoy sitting and watching other people game than gaming themselves. You watch a lot of the streams and you have made helpful comments and suggestions when I’m forging a map. I hope you and Keko never leave the forums.

Melody- Honestly, I don’t know why you’re my friend. You like things I do not like or care for. Hello Kitty and Eevee are some of those. If you can explain our friendship, I may be able to understand. I’m sorry, maybe it’s just the friendliness? I appreciate it.

ShadowFiend216- You have been acknowledged my good sir. Also, you remind me of Sir Hammerlock for some reason. Never could put my finger on why...

Wam-

10986440_10206589961931815_1003620138878

Dragon says “Hi.” also, regarding Dragon. I didn’t want to tell you this because I didn’t want you to get sad, but I knew I would have to tell you eventually. Dragon is sick, he hasn’t been eating here lately nor getting himself hydrated, he’s been trying to hibernate, and he’s been having ruptures, and he hasn’t been going potty. I’m trying to do my best though to recover him, he’s starting to get better, but slowly. I’m hoping here with the next few weeks he will recover. Besides Dragon, you’re fun to play with and you have an obnoxious personality. Even though you’re shy. We appreciate you for playing with Halo Team Assemble as well as helping people out. Oh, and git gud cuz u suk. #KryllAreComingToGetYa

Yang Xiao Long- Someone I have a tough relationship with. Don’t even know where it stands. Nonetheless, I stole your pink and I shouldn’t have done so. I will return it to you to bestow upon yourself or another.

Yoshi1176- Oh god, why I listed you is just so you wouldn’t hound me in the chat about not listing you. You’re hard headed, that’s for sure. Plus, you’re someone to play with on GTA. I have no idea what you did to make GSD and Twam no longer want to play with us, but you need to do something about it. Other than that, you were okay when we first met. I helped you with your presidency. I was the General, did what I could before I resigned from my General position when Maestro took office.

Zero3366/Meta Knight- Even though you’re not here right now, you promised you’d come back to the site and be more active again. I’m glad you are choosing to do so. If you eventually fulfill your promise, and are reading this. Thanks for coming back bud, I have missed you. Also, be careful. Things aren’t what they used too.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the academy.
All I wish for is a Dragon smiley. fantasy-30.gif

Anyways, thanks guys, see ya around.
  • Like 6

I must say Fishy, it was an amazing experience talking and chatting to you on Xbox, the Shoutbox and other devices. I have fond memories of your Old vs New events, they were something beyond this world. And deeply regret missing the last one (blame timezones). I seriously can't wait for the next one.

I also wish you the best of luck for all of your future endeavours  as well mate. And thanks heaps for the kind words above, they really mean a lot! 

Also, above all else don't forget that you have friends here, and always will. And if you ever need to talk you know where to find me.

All the best mate, hope you aren't too inactive around here, you'll be missed.

:3   

Melody- Honestly, I don’t know why you’re my friend. You like things I do not like or care for. Hello Kitty and Eevee are some of those. If you can explain our friendship, I may be able to understand. I’m sorry, maybe it’s just the friendliness? I appreciate it.

Thanks? I guess? Despite what I do on the forum, it's not entirely about Hello Kitty and Eevee.

Interesting MoM post.