Reach "movie" (Unfinished project)

Sierran7

Tried making a Reach movie based on the campaign some years ago but never ended up finishing. I’ve copied the details of what’s written on YouTube down below, gives some more information.

Here’s a link to the first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmEFTgDh98

Then thanks for reading or watching  :thumbsup:

“I’d started making this a couple of years ago but eventually stopped and never ended up finishing. Instead of going to waste, here it is.

I’d wanted it to look and seem natural, and tried putting that into the camerawork and character movement as well. For Halo fans I wanted it to be something familiar yet something new, showing the campaign in a different perspective. However, the story telling and directing is honestly bad and could have been much better and have more depth. Had basically just let the gameplay carry the story and filmed that. All in all, it was cool and fun to do. I’m quite glad with how the camerawork turned out, and with how the technical side of it managed to work out.

It’s all a rough edit, including the audio (cleaned some parts here and there). There’s a second ONI Sword Base with edited audio, but only weapons, music and some dialogue. Sorry about the quality, it’s slightly sharper in 480p.”

• Like 3