Halo 5 and Action Sack

Matt McGinn

So I've been playing MCC for since they patched it up....

Let me just say that I've played Halo since combat evolved came out, and I am a very competitive player.  I absolutely LOVE the games for their competitive playlists.  The pile of garbage COD doesn't even compare to my Halo.  

With that said, recently 343 put Action Sack in the MCC playlist lineup and I am having SO much fun with it.  So much fun in fact, that I wanted to come on here and beg for the addition to come to Halo 5 in some fashion.  The absolute best playlist to keep players coming back for something casual to just kick back and relax.  I also believe the player base to be MASSIVE for Halo 5, which is the revival the franchise needs since H3.

Has anyone read or heard anything about action sack and the possible add to Guardians? 

I searched the forum and was unable to find much of anything, as I wanted to do SOME research before making the post. 

:thumbup:

gt:   ziz eclipse ziz

• Like 3

I haven't heard anything about Action Sack in H5G though I am sure it will be in there at some point.

On a more positive note, I'm so glad someone is enjoying MCC, after diving through hundreds of people hating on 343 about splitscreen it feels liberating to finally find someone who is enjoying the things 343 is doing with the franchise. :)

• Like 1

It's weird how Action Sack usually was the less populated playlist in the Halo games and now people are all over it.

It's a good thing as it's tons of fun if you just want to kick back and relax :D

I can't believe how many rage quitters I've met though >.>

• Like 1