Over a year later...IT'S STILL BROKEN!

This is so beyond the realm of unacceptable. A friend and I set out to LASO the MCC. Well after getting it handed to us all the way through the first mission and making it to the second mission we find the elites were able to hit BOTH of us at the same time with a puch when one of us is behind him and one of us in front of him. But the absolute worst is 2 HOURS into the second mission the game randomly said you have been disconnected and brought us both back to the menu. (2HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) A year later and this **** is still this busted. When i bought MCC i was under the impression i was buying a complete WORKING game. 343 i demand a refund.

(By the way, the roster list of friends always says 0. I think that needs work too)

You seem to be mad at the fact that both of you died from a melee swing. Well sorry to say, stuff happens and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. In no way does your death mean the game is broken, you just died while attempting to charge an elite on LASO. Big surprise there. One of you lagged out of the match and that pulled the other one out, the game did not just disconnect both of you at the same time.

Anyway we can help you here by explaining how to better attempt LASO and so on, but unfortunately we are not the real 343i, we are a fan forum.

To talk directly to 343i you need to go to Waypoint were they will promptly refuse to give you a refund. Your welcome to stay! Any questions just ask!

• Like 1

You know how you should blame? Not 343 but Microsoft for forcing 343 to release a game long before it was ready. :)

Mcc needed another year at the most but of course Ms wanted the game out that year and in the holiday season. I'm pretty sure if this game had at least another year in development the final product would have been so much better.

"Fan Boy" forum? As usual the insults and anger reveal the sheer ignorance that overruns the Halo Community. Contrary to whatYoshi said, please DO NOT stay. We have enough angry kids and ignorance running around as it is.

• Like 2

You know how you should blame? Not 343 but Microsoft for forcing 343 to release a game long before it was ready. :)

Mcc needed another year at the most but of course Ms wanted the game out that year and in the holiday season. I'm pretty sure if this game had at least another year in development the final product would have been so much better.

Caboose, your response is completely lacking, it's as if you didn't read the OP.

He and his friend got round house kicked on LASO multiple times, of course they're going to die. It's much of a troll thread of him getting mad and wanting to event.

LASO isn't broken.

The connection isn't broken, the both lagged out. And I don't know what Halo when every now and then someone doesn't lag out, except H:CE.