[Defiance] Halo Team MLG

a2qrF2y.png

Hello, Welcome To Defiance Recruitment topic! We Are Currently Looking for members that are true Halo Martial, We don't have much requirements but the ones we have are high and are expected to require them. We are a new Halo Clan that is going to achieve the best experience of Halo 3, 4, 5, Our Goals are high as well, we will do our best to achieve the best clan in halo history. Our Leaders and some Members are experienced from Halo 2,3,4 And Some were MLG which our goal is to become MLG TEAM, so if you're very good and we see it you could be the Top 4 Players to join us for Tournaments.

We Also will have a non-Competitive Team within this team, meaning you can apply and support our Team still just not competitive.  

We Defy All, We are Defiance

Support us on Twitter @Defiance_Halo

Our Requirements are High, so be aware.

Age Limit 17+

Mic, [English Preferred]

For the top competitive team members, need to have download the app "Kik" Or be able to text.

• 2 months later...

Hello my name is Devante I'm 19 years old going on 20, been playing halo every since the original on the first xbox, i consider my self better than most on halo, always scoring top 1 or 2 of the team, i also hit you up on twitter, my gamertag is M3RK x Ride BMX look to hear from you soon, I'm looking to join a serious team thats looking to compete and grow

Dear Defiance,

Hi! My name is Brandon. During 9 years of playing Halo, I've caught the urge to join an actual MLG Team. Prior to my search of a clan, I believe my knowledge and skill of competitive play on Halo 3, 4, and confidently 5 exceeds higher than "above average" players. Through many games, Halo is my best and most appreciated. Halo is what started my competitive attitude, and I'm more than glad about it. I hope that Defiance will take a chance to give me a chance, and hopefully I can do well for a dedicated team. Some points of what I believe are my talents in Halo:

- Decision making

- Great instincts under pressure

- Map/Radar awareness

- Timing

- Fast learner

Thank you in advance if you are to inform me of acceptance or auditioning. Halo is the first game I've played and will be the last.

Contact Info:

- Kik: Eradikull

Names Alex been playing since halo ce been in lots of clans ran I few of my own been competitive since I started looking for competitive team mates to be better than what I am I can bring good moral communication commentment and skill with good judge ment I play slayer team arean and breakout competitively please let me know if you are interested meg me on Xbox gt: celestial arks

Gamertag: Corporal Crimson

Arena Rank: Platinum 4 (no team, randoms)

Time Played: 4+ hours a day

Halo Exp: Every Halo and Multiplayer

Favorite

Game type: War zone

I am an experienced and we'll rounded halo veteran. I have been playing halo since Halo: Combat Evolved. I am looking for seriously competitive and tactically cunning team mates to form a MLG group to go to events and compete. I would enjoy being apart of a group that practices daily and knows the maps like I do. Call outs a must. If I had a solid team instead of randoms I will be Onyx Rank in a day.

Feel free to contact me with further questions.

-Corp

Gamertag: Strafez BR
Arena Slayer Rank: Diamond 1
Arena Team Arena: Diamond 1
Time Played: 5+ hours a day
Halo Exp: Every Halo and Multiplayer
Favorite Game type: Team Arena when I have a team that understands map control

I am a competitive player seeking more players that want the same and if we get good enough I want to run pgls and other fun stuff. I have good roots in all the halos. I will never say im the best but definitely want to try and compete in H5. 

If you want to contact me please message me on:
XBL: Strafez BR
Twitter: @Strafe777

• 1 month later...

Gamer tag: Ninja Metronome

Experience: Every Halo since CE on the Xbox, but I only started multiplayer on Reach, 4, and 5.

Kik: ColinFahringer

Hi, I'm just here looking for a team. I've never really been on a team before and I'd like to start somewhere.