I just noticed Dumpen is on the list twice.

What if EK is just a horribly RNG placed Mafian, but Dumpen is killing everyone and going on a blood spree.

Because he hates us all.

Same could be said about Derpin; As far as we know, it's just terribad luck for him (or he lacked the proper sacrifice to RNGsus) that he's popped up twice.

Since there's actual proof for EK this time though, I'll just imagine I went with my habitual "voting for the derps" sequence.

Same could be said about Derpin; As far as we know, it's just terribad luck for him (or he lacked the proper sacrifice to RNGsus) that he's popped up twice.

Since there's actual proof for EK this time though, I'll just imagine I went with my habitual "voting for the derps" sequence.

This means alot to me. 

Ok fine let's kill Yang

He did try to ground me when I became MoM. However, no. I'll settle my score with him in a game of Halo. Not in Mafia.

You can kill him though. As far as we know, Dumpen could be mafia, you could be Mafia, and BATMAN is a woman.

We'll find out after lynch scene when SD shows everyone a picture he drew and HK is finally dead for his crimes against humanity.

Why are we even bothering debating on who to kill, when a mafian is right infront of us? :)

Well Steve Jobs, since you aren't listening or paying attention to what's going on.

I'll have you know we're debating on who to lynch Next.

Even with a Mafian situated right in from of them... prime for the kill... people still find ways to mess things up.

But I wouldn't chock this up as a Mafian trying to alter the voting crowd. They have the power to stop the Lynch so they don't need to sit here wasting their time trying to get people to change their votes.

Just hurry up and use the "Stop Lynch" power already so we can get on with the game (for Mafians who are reading this). I can prove 10 ways to Sunday that EK IS Mafian, so there's absolutely no way the votes could change, at least not from people who know what they're doing.

Oh, and I'm only going to point out that a certain person who everyone's on a witch hunt for are either innocent or Mafia IF they have the highest votes. I'm NOT going to do it if everyone's sitting around speculating. This prevents me from saying "Yo, Person BBQ is innocent", so the Mafians don't get the chance to kill someone who's confirmed. I don't want to bring attention to that person unless it's necessary.

They want to keep the levels of ambiguity as high as possible for as long as possible. The confirmed player, if deded (by Mafian hands), will no longer appear on Suspect Lists, and only people who happen to be unconfirmed will be targeted by the masses (since they don't know who to kill). This is like "The killer is one of YOU 4" instead of "Ok, we've proven that Steve & BaconBoy are innocent, that just leaves YOU 2".

However, this does not last forever, since the pool of players shrinks as the game goes on. But like I said before, they want to keep that mystery going for as long as possible.

Just hurry up and use the "Stop Lynch" power already so we can get on with the game (for Mafians who are reading this). I can prove 10 ways to Sunday that EK IS Mafian, so there's absolutely no way the votes could change, at least not from people who know what they're doing.

We know he's Mafian, as far as you showed and confirmed. There are ways to debunk your truth, but I don't think you'll go out of your way and be like Bnus and save your own skin and turn on everyone. I'm going to trust you on this.

Secondly, EK is active. I doubt the "Stop Lynch" power will be important to Mafia. EK is inactive in the thread, and seems to have lost interest. So why waste it on him? He's not voting, so he's useless. If the Don was smart, he would play it smart. Using his power to save his active voting crew as much as he could.

Unless, they're using EK as a stone and hitting pro-town as hard as they can; and using the voting to save him. Giving him 4 chances to kill Protown before he's dead. And after that, they might throw the Juggernaut at you 3 times or more. Assuming

The Detective doesn't die, he should be able to gather evidence of the next Mafian on the list. If he investigates the right people, that is.

If he doesn't or if he dies. Then Pro-town is in a tough area finding the next person. 

This game's amount of people, and the ability to do all these cheats. Really make it interesting. 

As I said earlier, the Grim Reaper will be the true winner. We're all pretty pointless, this game is pointless. Which is why I judge the role of Grim Reaper. He cannot die, he can only live and he can only win; alongside Neutral.

We need to start working together and get stuff done. 

SD, if you are intact with the Psychic, you need to make things work right.

Ash needs to do the same, especially with The Detective.