Nevermind it's not even worth attempting, Drizzy delete these two posts.

Mafia is played like this:

There are 3 factions: Pro-Town, Mafia, and Neutral-Town.

Pro-Town are the ones trying to stop the mafians, they do this by attempting to vote the mafians out every round. Problem is, no one actually knows who is who.

Mafians are the ones that select a person to be killed/executed. They will always show up on a suspect list.

Neutral-Town: They have no specific side they must help. They can help pro-town or mafia... or they can play the game the way they want to.

How the game goes:

Mafians select someone to execute > Person is executed and a suspect list is posted > everyone votes on who they think the mafian is > the person with the most amount of votes gets eliminated.

Every round the mafians select someone to execute, however the pro-towners have a medic who can protect one person every round, and also a detective who can investigate a player to find out what role they have. This is another way pro-towners can figure out who the mafians are.

So Pro-Town wants to vote out mafians.

Mafians want to eliminate the detective and the medic.

Neutrals want to play they way they want to.

I'm neutral town.

I'll take vote requests, but I'm not here to support any side. If I'm working with a person that tells me to vote and lynch a pro-townian 3 times, I'm not working for them anymore. 

If I work with someone that has me vote and lynch a mafian once, I'm not working with them anymore. 

Send me PM's, and I don't care if you tell me your role or not; remember that if I join the opposite side late game, I'll tell my faction your roles. 

Why you shouldn't kill me: I could mean the difference between a win and a loss (I'm not telling you what role I am), and I'll keep this game as even as possible so that I'm worth keeping alive for when the time comes. 

PM me if you're interested. 

I'm neutral town.

I'll take vote requests, but I'm not here to support any side. If I'm working with a person that tells me to vote and lynch a pro-townian 3 times, I'm not working for them anymore. 

If I work with someone that has me vote and lynch a mafian once, I'm not working with them anymore. 

Send me PM's, and I don't care if you tell me your role or not; remember that if I join the opposite side late game, I'll tell my faction your roles. 

Why you shouldn't kill me: I could mean the difference between a win and a loss (I'm not telling you what role I am), and I'll keep this game as even as possible so that I'm worth keeping alive for when the time comes. 

PM me if you're interested. 

inb4 Mafia kills you just because.