Due to an upcoming Tourney hosted by Yoshi and I, featuring a free copy of Halo 5: Guardians to the standing winner. Featured here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/41042-yoshi-and-fishys-tourney/?p=369701

I have decided to take the time and make a map based off the following image. However, you will not get to see the actual final hard copy of the map. Just a rough draft. However, weapon placements are shown.

Study the map, for those of you who wish to get an advantage. Or at least think you will. ;)

The map isn't 100%, just remember that.

Oh, and the mystery box is there as a surprise. We won't tell you what it is, but we hope you enjoy the surprise. (Don't spoil it!)

Map is made for 1v1 or 2v2. However, the Tourney will be using it for 1v1. Weapons and grenades are placed to support different players preferences. However, everyone will spawn with BR starts.

0dYOocD.png

w5Mxufw.png

msnZk3J.png

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 4

Finished my match with ShadowFiend today and I gotta say this is a quite competent 1v1 map. Might even be able to fit a 2v2 comfortably. Glad the spawns were fixed. I think the weapon/powerup in the middle should always be Overshield. 

I liked that the map had skill jumps and vantage points. No power weapons was a good choice. Not too many grenades to stop nade spam. Kudos on the map Fishy :thumbup:.

• Like 2

Finished my match with ShadowFiend today and I gotta say this is a quite competent 1v1 map. Might even be able to fit a 2v2 comfortably. Glad the spawns were fixed. I think the weapon/powerup in the middle should always be Overshield.

I liked that the map had skill jumps and vantage points. No power weapons was a good choice. Not too many grenades to stop nade spam. Kudos on the map Fishy :thumbup:.

Map idea was found by me. However, the map you played was created by SikSlik. While I am the one trying to do a 100% remake of the shown dimension file. It is capable of 2v2 as well as Rumble Pit game types. So keep a lookout for mine in the future. Everything you see currently will stay.

Although originally a plasma pistol counterpart was going to be made, I decided to stick with just overshields. Making the map symmetrical as well.

Look forward to the actual copy of Scrimmage here in the next few weeks if not months.

Yoshi and I are planning a huge event that's taking us time. But once we get around to it. Scrimmage will be there.

Also, thank you.