Hunt the Truth Season 2 Confirmed!

It was recently confirmed at San Diego Comic Con that Hunt the Truth will be returning for a second season.

Hunt the Truth was an audio-based webseries revolving around discovering the mysteries held deep within the Office of Naval Intelligence about the Spartan program, and specifically, John-117. Fans of the series may be excited to know that the story will continue in a few months. Dustin Pettigrew of Podtacular confirmed on Twitter.com that a Season 2 of Hunt the Truth would begin airing sometime in September. Most details are unknown, but it will likely pick up where Petra left off and continue with her as the main protagonist. It is also likely that the events and information revealed in the previous series will have repercussions in Season 2. Since the successor is closer to the launch of Halo 5: Guardians, it is also likely that it will pertain closer to the events of the game, rather than the set-up involved in Season 1.

post-26953-0-51905000-1436557802_thumb.png

All images and information sourced from 343 Industries, Microsoft, and Dustin Pettigrew.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

I am Benjajajam Giraufd, and this is rrhuntingthetruth.

While this is great news, I wonder if season 2 can be as good or better than Season 1. Especially since there probably will be no Benjajajam. If anything Hunt The Truth is a good Hype builder, and this being right before the game comes out will help. Gud News EKHK.

• Like 3

My name is Bend3in derrrio and dis its h3nt the Codfanboys!

The water in the hallway dripped as I walked through it. The back hairs of neck stood up as I turned a corner and there in front of me were 1000 Cod noobs.

I was quickly no-scoped into Oblivion and then teabagged. Join me next time for the new episode of hu3t the Codfanboys.

Bed3in derrio signing off.

( Glad to see its returning for a second reason btw :) )

Lets see if it'll take me as long to finally watch all of them :3

They released a 3 hour version which has all episodes pieced together as one massive one if that would be any easier.

The end of Season 1 left me empty, and sad. If Season 2 doesn't have a happy ending... I'm gonna die.

I prefer the Game of Thrones-esque take on Halo, where pretty much all the major players have their own agendas and goals and no one gets a happy ending.

Though with 100% less incest, of course.

• Like 1

Yashi, here you go, saving you some time. smile.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfeFTDLlIg < Link number one: A complete season one on Youtube

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhuntthetruth.tumblr.com%2F&ei=3BShVYeHI8qu7AaosJDgCg&usg=AFQjCNGYc1xQcO-58e-UJNHIblsYAFppGQ&sig2=zDqIt_mJAvqRsOKNcZow5w&bvm=bv.97653015,d.ZGU< Link two, the complete season one on Tumblr with the little pictures and writing that are between each episode.

Its also three hours so you might want to be doing something else while you listen.

Edited by Caboosh Teh Aish