How should The Fall of Reach animated show be?

Sniper0092

The fact there is going to be another animated Halo has me hyped. But "animated" is a vague term. How will it be done?

Now, some of you might automatically leave the post but.. I'd love another anime like Legends. I felt it needed to adapt parts of the books. If they are going with the anime route then this makes up for that. Maybe Mad House, Studio Bones or Studio I.G. could animate it.

Another idea I had that has been boiling inside me is this: A stylized American series. Remember Genndy Tartakovosky's Clone Wars? Imagine something on that scale. This topic was on Bungie.net once.

Imagine the Clones as ODSTs https://youtu.be/wmJqgdaTArM

I am pretty open about the series. I have not read the novel so this will save me time. As long as the show looks cool I am up for it.

• Like 1

A) We already know it's terminal-style animation

B) Hopefully tying up the events of TFOR, Reach (Game), Halsey's Journal, First Strike, Homecoming, Bloodline, Cole Protocol (AKA Black and Grey teams) and hopefully making everything coincide neatly, namely the massive disrepancy between sources about the number of active SPARTAN-II's and the massive disrepancies about the timing of the Battle of Reach. The best solution would be to retcon-hammer the manure (Pardon my french) out of Reach's campaign and pretend NOBLE and that game never happened,

A) We already know it's terminal-style animation

B) Hopefully tying up the events of TFOR, Reach (Game), Halsey's Journal, First Strike, Homecoming, Bloodline, Cole Protocol (AKA Black and Grey teams) and hopefully making everything coincide neatly, namely the massive disrepancy between sources about the number of active SPARTAN-II's and the massive disrepancies about the timing of the Battle of Reach. The best solution would be to retcon-hammer the manure (Pardon my french) out of Reach's campaign and pretend NOBLE and that game never happened,

I didn't know that, thanks. For some reason I didn't find that information.

• 3 months later...