Halo the mcc

matt74bsg75

I am a bit upset with HaloThe MCC, on the xbox 1.

Is it normal to only play 2 multiplayer games in an hour (maybe 20 mins total) and spend the rest of waiting to play?

Why is it that you must return to the lobby and start the whole cycle over again at the end of each game?

If this is how Halo 5 will be 343 is doomed to go under. i have never been so bored playing Halo. I wish i had my 360 back.

Well let's start by clearing up that we are not the official site for 343 Industries. Now no it is not normal nor is it acceptable that it took you so long to get into only 2 matches. But I will say that Microsoft has seemed to have trouble regarding players and connectivity anywhere west of the UK and Europe in general.

Your real best bet is to get in contact with 343 over on Halowaypoint. Normally server issues and connectivity problems really do need to be reported there in order for them to guage the situation. I must caution you though, as anhry as this males you, please be sure to post the issue in a detailed respectful manner.

• Like 2

Of course, a game developed for a certain console is likely to have much better functionality than four games develope for two completely different consoles. Such is the problem with ports.