•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (21 October 2019 - 05:14 AM) Welcome to the forums, DimonaCet! :welcome: View DimonaCet's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 October 2019 - 10:33 PM) Welcome to the forums, Luhidorfu! :welcome: View Luhidorfu's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 October 2019 - 04:31 PM) Welcome to the forums, scwz! :welcome: View scwz's Profile
@  BATMAN : (19 October 2019 - 08:53 PM) Funny how things change over the years, eh?
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (19 October 2019 - 05:54 PM) nu uh, i tel ui to nut do
@  Vitamin Pwn : (19 October 2019 - 04:52 PM) you're not my supervisor, you dont tell me what to do
@  Maestro : (19 October 2019 - 12:36 PM) friendly reminder to report spambots :)
@  343iBot : (19 October 2019 - 10:17 AM) Welcome to the forums, AnthonyKetle! :welcome: View AnthonyKetle's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 October 2019 - 10:17 AM) Welcome to the forums, AnthonyKetle! :welcome: View AnthonyKetle's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 October 2019 - 08:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, NormanSof! :welcome: View NormanSof's Profile
@  Jack Of Harts : (19 October 2019 - 08:15 AM) Heyo
@  Akali : (18 October 2019 - 09:11 AM) @UNSC Spartan-II Thanks Boiiii. Throat is gone now though
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 October 2019 - 04:31 PM) @Zaguroth Hey man! How's it going?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 October 2019 - 04:30 PM) @Akali Ok thanks, happy birthday bro <3
@  343iBot : (17 October 2019 - 09:38 AM) Welcome to the forums, ThomasBrin! :welcome: View ThomasBrin's Profile
@  343iBot : (16 October 2019 - 09:50 PM) Welcome to the forums, Cindygarie! :welcome: View Cindygarie's Profile
@  Akali : (16 October 2019 - 06:30 PM) @Jack Of Harts In terms of response or people? I'd say yes to both
@  Akali : (16 October 2019 - 06:29 PM) @UNSC Spartan-II Up and down but all good right now. How's things on your end?
@  Halo6 Follower : (15 October 2019 - 01:13 AM) All fine on my end! And heya Zag!!
@  Zaguroth : (14 October 2019 - 03:49 PM) boo

Photo

Bring back Bandana (Infinte Ammo) Skull

campaign Skulls

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Teknia

Teknia

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Teknia

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Hey everyone.  I am a Halo fan.  I remember the lan parties.  Staying up all night when it came out on the original xbox.  When I discovered the flood playing coop on a tiny tv split-screen.  Oh to be young, with young eyes.  Now I am almost the big dirty thirty and I was replaying halo the master chief collection  last night and I jumped over to halo 4 campaign.  It is a great game.  But I can't carry much ammo.  I am a  badass super-soldier with energy shields but I can't carry more than 4 clips of DMR?  So I thought, oh, no big deal, I will just turn on the bandana skull.  Except, no bandana skull for halo 4.  This made me sad.  I realize as game developers 343 has to balance a lot of different aspects but giving us a few extra clips of ammo and an extra grenade would be nice.  If that can't happen at least give us the bandana skull.  Because we love Halo and want to play it the way we like.  We need the ammo if we are going to play like I like to play.  Heroic with mythic and thunderbolt on. 

Thanks,

David

P.S. No matter what I am going to buy guardians.  I give this post with deep seated love and respect for all things Halo.

#2 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

I don't mind not having the skull much but I see exactly where you're coming from. I like this line in particular:

Because we love Halo and want to play it the way we like.  

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#3 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:08 AM

We are the Meta and we will find u, and play the way we want.... :D

TEKINA IS THE META!

Anyway, I liked the idea of the infinite ammo skull and the skull is certainly one of many that should return in H5G.

But to answer what seems like the point of this topic, 343 will not add the Infinite ammo skull, it would take a lot of work.

My advice: Pick up another weapon if you run out of ammo.

Edited by Like Cabooster the Ace, 25 June 2015 - 01:20 AM.

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#4 Twinreaper

Twinreaper

۞ Silver_Halo ۞

• Legendary Members
  • 2,491 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:B4M Twinreaper
  • LocationAston, PA
         4    2             2         

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:08 AM

The Bandana Skull was only first featured in CEA and then again in H2A. The Bandana Skull was placed in CEA because of the difficulty a normal Legendary challenge the game provided to begin with. Halo 2 also had a campaign that was largely almost impossible for some.

In terms of difficulty, Halo 1 & 2 are the most difficult in the series. Hence adding the ammo skull to help assist players. Halo 3 - 4 were largely dissapointing in terms of AI and difficulty for me. I found 3 the easiest, followed by 4 then Reach.

bungie.gif

#5 Melody

Melody

Celery Stick Crusade Champion

• Dedicated Members
  • 708 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:iCuddleU
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:45 PM

I would love to see it return, because who doesn't like shooting a infinite rocket launcher at the covenant? lol. 

NiftyDecentAstrangiacoral.gif

#6 Archangel Tyrael

Archangel Tyrael

Aspect of Justice

• Trusted Members
  • 2,374 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:iThom Soyah
  • LocationUnited States.
3       2                                          

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

All skulls should return, even the scarab skull lol. It's meant for good fun, so I don't see why not man.

Posted Image

#7 Twinreaper

Twinreaper

۞ Silver_Halo ۞

• Legendary Members
  • 2,491 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:B4M Twinreaper
  • LocationAston, PA
         4    2             2         

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:13 PM

Let me correct my earloer response to be more clear. Do I think that skulls of all variety are a good thing and add a lot of replay fun? Oh heck yes!!!

Do I think skulls such as Bandana should be freely unlockable WITHOUT first completing a game on Legendary...Heck No!!!

bungie.gif

#8 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:24 AM

Let me correct my earloer response to be more clear. Do I think that skulls of all variety are a good thing and add a lot of replay fun? Oh heck yes!!!

Do I think skulls such as Bandana should be freely unlockable WITHOUT first completing a game on Legendary...Heck No!!!

I also agree with MCC giving a 0x multiplier to score with bandana.

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#9 l Xenoes l

l Xenoes l

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 635 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:l Xenoes l
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

I think most if not all the skulls will return. Maybe not some of the H2A specific ones but, a lot that appeared in MCC will be in H5. Made the campaign fun if you're just messing around. And they could easily do what was done in MCC if they're activated and simply deactivate achievements for campaign completion..

Signature

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: campaign, Skulls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users