Forge City Map

depressant

I'm not even sure if Forge is going to be in Halo 5, but if it is, wouldn't it be cool if there was a city map for Forge? It could have buildings that you could go inside and climb up, and the buildings could be a bit destroyed like if there was a battle there and you can shoot from a broken wall. You could also add stuff to alter gameplay and other stuff. I don't know if something like this has already been done, but it would seem cool to do it.

Forge is confirmed in Halo 5 I can tell you that. :)

Your ideas are interesting but seem more suited to a BF but, dynamic gameplay elements is something I'm fine with. We saw a lot of that stuff in the H2A maps so dynamic elements should also be in Halo 5.

Besides in Forge you can make your own buildings!

Although we saw two different forge maps in Halo 5 during the Beta (one playable, the other not), 343i has said there will be more than what we saw. There was many new pieces, and lot of re-skinned pieces, and edits to pieces the forge community has seen since Halo Reach. I expect we will be getting even more than what the Halo 2A forge has made available to us, including a better scripting system and hard-spawning for weapons. There is a lot of potential for Halo 5's forge, and knowing 343i and seeing the forge work by Certain Affinity on MCC gives me closure to know that Halo 5's forge will be better than before.