Boarding Pass

Zandril

ISiGUiP.jpg

Boarding Pass is an infection map which is heavily based on the Halo 4 map of the same name.

ocm3Cj3.jpg

3cNRgSk.jpg

5aXMAyu.jpg

I wouldn't say it's a complete remake because there are some areas in this map I forged differently.

NqJCLQe.jpg

4XLQPyC.jpg

e2jtbPi.jpg

The map has a modern train station theme. The train provides more than just aesthetics because players can use it to traverse from one of the high platforms to the other. If you're daring enough, you can even hold out in it.

t2e3q4f.jpg

SXbqSVi.jpg

1v3nUpQ.jpg

GDupXnQ.jpg

OvcypdZ.jpg

The map is in my File Share. GT: Zandril S312

To get the Hivemind Beta which is the recommended gametype for this map, download it from the File Share of PA1NTS.

*Some of the pictures are slightly outdated

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Made some unexpected changes to Boarding Pass. Added an irremovable turret here (The turret is behind the sandbags. It just didn't spawn when I was taking the picture because I used the wrong gametype). This area has always been neglected even in the map's version in Halo 4. The turret has given it more activity and makes it a very decent holdout location.
M26M3Mj.jpg

There is also a route now from the bathroom to the sweat turret to give the Infected more options in attacking.
GDupXnQ.jpg

Infected can jump through this window now. This allows them to get close to the turret without being damaged by it.
OvcypdZ.jpg