Hi. I'm Fishy, and may I present to you...

Fishy

Hello everyone. I'm just going to give you my short speech for my campaign to become USF President. I hope you can all take your time to read and listen to what I have to say. If you don't wish to vote for me, that is fine. Just listen to me and hear my proposal. Do with it as you may.

Fishy For President

95ead2b34d0ec43354139ba31248e242.jpg

Now, I have served quite a few positions on the forum in the past. I have the experience and need. This experience came from being a previous cabinet member for Yoshi's campaign. As well as for his term as presidency. Which was known as General. Now, this presidency may have not done much and got only a little bit done. I have taken on the success of his so called Congress. In return, there will be a drastic change. No dumb little polls, I'm going for more realistic polls. To improve the forums current state even further, and to solve issues. Now remember this. As the USF goes off of the US's presidential term for the most term. Its branch is the Executive branch. I'm not going to fiddle faddle with branches. I'm going to take what you say, and execute it. Cut the members in Congress, and get down to business. As most of you know, I carry through with my plans.

Now, this brings me to my second part. I host a lot of Community Events. Let it be Old vs New, New Years, or even the new upcoming one in July. Or even just a fun relaxing Friday Night Game Night or a night with the forums "Halo Team Assemble." It doesn't matter, I try my best to get the fun going. Let it be only one other person, or a giant party. That's what we're all here to do, have fun.

Thirdly, and simply. I am now currently in touch with the Top 10 Committee and have currently became one of the newest members of the group. This, however, does not give me experience. Instead, it gives me responsibility.

Now as I may, here is a folder of such Propaganda that has been put together by myself or my campaign party. View what you may. I'm hoping that I will finish this and get to meet some of you better. Like I did in Yoshi's presidency. I wish you all the best luck.

rRwM7Fl.png 

Disclaimer: This party does not support Hello Kitty, however we are not against it. Take that as you may.

• Like 3

Hm.. "Take that as you may."

Well at least your not like Jack.. so yay? I think?

I'm saying that in no way are we supporting it. However, we are going to do nothing about it.

Stating that you can take that in any perspective you wish to use.

As part of my campaign, I would like to happily announce my support of the Destruct Tribe and their lordshipness. Such an honorable tribe in my opinion, and a great one to get to know and be friends with.

Here is their banner, part of my support I will do what I can about what they want. While at the same time, doing the same for others.

JrFdrLE.jpg

• Like 1