Conspiracy! Lies, and Corporate Profit

Yoshi1176

Recently I have been using my detective skills I've learned from past Mafia games to crack down on some theories I have had here on site and in the gaming industry.

I'm going to start with the the conspiracy that is right among us.

Some see him a a bacon loving friend, some see him as a master Halo player. But is he who he says he is? 

GSD is known for his quietness we haven't heard him talk, this makes him hard to identify.

I happened to play with GSD and Twam on GTA V a few months back and I noticed something. Neither of them talk.

Why is this you ask?

GSD is Twam

Come to think of it have you ever seen them in the same room together?

I have also noticed that GSD and Twam both posses great gaming skills. Now how could they play together than you ask?

Simple GSD goes by GermanShepherD not because he likes dogs, rather he is a mutant with four arms so it gives him the appearance of a dog from far away, thus giving him the ability to play as Twam and himself.

:twam:  :gsd: 

Why is Twam's emote smaller than GSD's? 

Twams emote can fit in the palm of the paw print, giving the idea that GSD controls Twam like a puppet of sorts by holding him.

Shepherds are used to corral livestock. GSD corrals us with this fake Twam guy in order to control us with the awesome power of Twam (which again is GSD).

NOW ONTO THE GAMING INDUSTRY

343 INDUSTRIES is located in Washington State U.S.A.

The city is Kirkland.

Kirkland is the name brand of Costco stores across America, selling every item imaginable, shirts, chicken, mattresses, salami, toilet paper.

Costco was founded September 15 1983.

9 divided by 3 is

8 divided by 2 is 4

3 divided by 1 is 3

Costco makes Halo

gallery_28468_462_305270.png

If you don't believe me I have the coordinates for you to look for yourself.

Costco: 47*40'50.28"N 122*10'53.65"W

343: 47*40'34.17"N 122*11'58.45"W

They are literally separated by a freeway. Coincidence? I think not.

gallery_28468_462_50481.png

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 3

Costco and 343i are not "divided' by a Highway, it's not as if you can't go under it.   Kirkland however is also a proprietary Family Foods business, and also products that bare the same exact name can be found in supermarkets such as ALDI, which is German owned.  Just to poke a huge whole in your logic, you are only taking selective numbers to achieve the desired 343 outcome.This can be done with just about anything given you devote the proper time and logic to discovering the method.  Example...

Yoshi is a 5 letter word.  Followed by 1176 as the suffixation ending to make up your complete name.  1-7 =6

Therefore (Yoshi +1 = 6)    (1 - 7= -6) (the negative doesn't matter, the result number is important)    (6)     

Yoshi1176 = 666   YOSHI IS THE DEVIL!!!!!

⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚ i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if u dont repost this on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans ⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚