Recruiting for a Halo 4 clan. WST

If you wanna join a new clan that has just been built. Then you should join mine, WST - We Stand Together - is a military based clan where we fight together in custom games and clan battles. Join now and become legendary. First person to send me a friend request gets to be vice president of the clan.

Rules:

Must be 14 and over to join. People under the age will be automatically deleted.

Must have a microphone or kinect

Must follow all rules, if you do not follow the rules. Then you will be punished

Must wear the armour at all time, if changed then you will be demoted and maybe kicked out of the clan.

You must be on once a week to stay in the clan. Please message me or the VP for an excuse.

If you wanna join you must be loyal and always follow your leader. Come help me make this clan mean something

Gamer tag XBL: Jerky4334 thanks

I know you're a new clan and everything, I have a nice size clan that is already set up and has a good website and is pretty well organized. If you want you can message me on xbox 360 and talk about you and your friends joining the TSOW Clan. We are also a Military clan that has a ranking system and uniforms. Our website is www.tsow.weebly.com