Do you think 343i and Mega should make a video game for kids?

RAI Callion

If you think 343i and Mega should make a game for the newer generation of fans, then you might be sorely disappointed since this idea has been brought to Bungie and 343i's attention sometime back, but it was shot down as to most of the fan base consisted of 17+ kids, not any younger kids. Unless the parent(s) allowed their kids to play a game like this. I am in a facebook group called "Mega Bloks WORLDWIDE" and this has been brought up, so I thought that I'd bring this question to you all. All opinions are welcome, don't hate on someone's opinion as we all have a different brain in our heads. Like, for instance, mine, I see Furry's becoming an actual species, and Mega Bloks being controlled with a tiny robotic suit that is connected to a controller via wireless.

So, back on topic, what do you guys think of this question?

Lolno. I'd keep those two concepts and companies away from eachother. In my opinion, it'd be resources and time spared at little to no return. 

Absolutely not. It works with Starwars and Legos because there is room for humor. Not so much in Halo.

Plus the backlash from the community would be devastating.

If it's not Lego it's not worth it.

I hear you guys, it was just a question that I strongly disagreed with on the facebook group.

Isn't Halo already for kids? :)

For some kids, yes, for those who's parent's don't want them getting into games like Halo, no.

• Like 1