Halo Reach Trick - Getting to the Blowing Up Savannah

Ponyo

Hey everyone! Today we have another neat trick for you guys on Long Night of Solace. The Savannah is seen as blowing up from the Corvette window and is normally unreachable, but from prior knowledge of various tricks, we were able to reach it and get on it and explore as it is initiating it's detonation sequence and eventually blowing up. We hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

Hm, interesting. Looks kinda neat. ^_^

Know any good 'out of map' glitches?

Only other fun one I liked was on Tip of the Spear. If you know the banshee glitch, you can get outside the map and investigate everything. The models of the vehicles you saw fighting, as well as the buildings you flew over in the falcon. 

I can't remember if there was an easter egg there or not. Probably not.

Hm, interesting. Looks kinda neat. ^_^

Know any good 'out of map' glitches?

Thanks! 

You can find out of map tutorials on YouTube, as we push beyond just simple out of maps, we manipulate the game, loads, scripts, and do fun things out of maps such as launching and AI collections :)

If you are interested in that stuff, check out our channel for more :)

I can't remember if there was an easter egg there or not. Probably not.

No Easter Eggs sadly

I remember people use to believe the Scarab Gun 2.0 was up there on the Grafton outside of Tip of the Spear. I wish it was...

Anyway, gud work as always Ponyo. Never cease to stop finding new ways to get out into new areas of the Campaign. Long Night of Solace's Space sections sure do offer a lot of options and pathways when going outside the boundaries.