Akali

Hello fellow members! Yang is back with something a little different.

jSRGBwg.jpg

Here is more of Jacko's amazingly fabulous work for you!

So if you don't know, this is a tournament on MCC. Something similar to DGL.

So out of you old folk, who remembers DGL? If yes, you can guess where this is going. If not, I'll explain now.

DGL was a tournament style event created by previous Staff member DoctorB77. It is a 1v1 where members can fight each other in rounds. The winner of the match advances whilst the loser calls the other a hacker and/or a noob.

So how will this work? For everyone signing up, I want you to post down below with the days and time that you are available at (e.g. Saturday 1pm - 8pm CST, Sunday 10am - 9pm GMT). You will be paired with someone else who are within your date and time limit.

I will select the first map, player one will select the next map and player 2 will select the final map (e.g. Yang picks Halo 4 - Haven, player 1 picks Halo 3 - Narrows and player 2 picks Halo: Combat Evolved - Blood Gultch), the game mode will ALWAYS be Slayer! No swat, CTF (Capture the Flag, Ricochet or KotH (King of the Hill).

I want to add in a few rules:

1. Failure to add in the dates and time that you're available as well as your gamertag will result in your name NOT being added into the roster and the tournament!

2. Failure to notify me within 30 minutes after your set time will result in a resign! If you have Xbox issues or Internet issues. You have until the next match in that bracket before it is counted as a resign! This will be around a 12-24 hour period. If you message me in the set time, you will redo your match on another day.

3. Do not sign up if you simply do not want to compete! This is to keep the thread nice and tidy for me to sort out brackets and matches.

If you sign up but choose to back out before it begins, you will be wabbajacked into a chicken.

4. This is a friendly tournament! Any bragging about how you won will result in an exclusion from the tournament! Do not send hate mail to anyone who beats you during the tournament just because you lost. Also don't be a sore loser about losing.

5. Do not under any circumstances bribe the opposition with codes and freebies! Rule four applies here and you will be reported.

Did you read brackets? Yes you did, you're not turning crazy just yet. Depending on how many people sign up, there will be 2-4 brackets. Players will be put into a bracket and are forced to fight their way through their bracket. They will not fight anyone from another bracket until the semi-finals (4 players remaining).

Now then! Who will reign supreme? Probably GSD or P34nut if they sign up but either way, sign up! They could be on an off day that day!

Yang's League Gaming will begin sometime after the 5th June on MCC! Let the massacre begin! :3

• Like 3

Let me ruin all of your days!

I'm pretty much available every evening, though I have a very irregular schedule. I'll make it work with whoever I get paired up with through PM's. Is that OK?

Let me ruin all of your days!

I'm pretty much available every evening, though I have a very irregular schedule. I'll make it work with whoever I get paired up with through PM's. Is that OK?

Ladies, gentlemen, dogs and other things. Our winner of the first YGL! :P

On a serious side, yes that's fine

• 3 weeks later...

Okay! The first match will be next Saturday, it will be between Shadow and Drizzy!! Get ready combatants, prepare for slaughter

photo-thumb-19087.jpg?_r=1415048500                                                                                                                                            photo-thumb-75418.jpg?_r=1430513921

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...