United States of the Forum Presidential Election 9!!!!!

Spyro

NOTE: THIS IS PURELY FOR FUN AND IS IN NO WAY OFFICIAL, YOU GAIN NO "REAL" POWER BY WINNING. NOT OFFICIAL, ONLY FUN.

Okay everyone, it's about that time again. What time? Well I'm glad that at least one person asked. It's time for me to start up the United States of the Forum Presidential Elections (USFPE) again! *cue cheering*

So a quick rundown for the newbies out there: Every four months I pit members who you select against each other to see who is worthy to be your "leader" and the representative of the non-staff mass on the forum. There are rules and other such things that must be followed and such as all other things on the forum, and I like to operate this as independent of the Moderators and staff as possible as it is unofficial, though some do help out from time to time.

The main idea of this is to get nominated and then voted into office, or nominate someone else and try to get them into the position instead, if being a president just isn't your style. Either way, it's meant for fun, not to be taken seriously. :3

Now, before the rules, I'd like EVERYONE to remember to take a good long look at this thread for me. :)

THIS ONE: 
http://343i.org/2xz

Now that you've remembered, or learned, let's try to avoid that this time, shall we? :)

Okay, the rules.

RULES:

0. You cannot nominate yourself.

1. You may only nominate ONE member.

2. Once you nominate a member, you can't change your nomination unless that person decides to drop out of the running, so think before you nominate. *So don't just go and edit your post after I see that you nominated*

3. No nominating anyone who already has enough nominations to qualify to run. *2 is all it takes to qualify*

4. You are NOT allowed to advertise in this thread in any way. If you advertise it will be reported as breaking the basic rules of this thread.

5. You cannot nominate a Moderator for president, unless they were previously a president.

6. All presidents who have served a term are entitled to a second term if they are voted into it.

6. A president can only serve two terms.

7. READ ALL OF THE POSTS BEFORE YOU MAKE A NOMINATION.

8. Each nominee is allowed a campaign manager if someone so volunteers for the position.

9. Don't spam this thread with unnecessary arguing over nominees.

10. Do NOT attack other nominees or supporters of other nominees.

11. Try to have some fun. :3

The rules are to be interpreted, and can be changed at any time, by me. Any "punishment" for breaking these said rules, are solely up to me unless a moderator must step in. If you break rule 10, it is an instant ban from any participation in any future elections should I choose to continue them. For any questions, PM me.

Nominees:

Maestro

Halo5Follower & Keko

Fishy

Ash

Yang Xiao Long

Self Destruct

Nominations end and pre-poll begins at 12 AM CST on May 25.

• Like 9

I would like to nominate Ash. :Ash:

*Also I would like to be removed from the election due to inactivity on the forum.*

**Vote withdrawed member nominated twice.**

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1