Can I get a disc copy of Halo MCC?

Hello,

I have just spoke to the Xbox customer service team and they have directed me to go to you. I recently bought an Xbox One, I bought the Halo master Cheif Collection Edition. As you know, this game is installed Via the xbox store. I did know that this could only be downloaded and didnt come with a disk. However, I wasnt aware that the game itself would use 60gig if not more of my storage space on the hard drive. The size is not the issue but the install is, My broadband internet speed at home is extremely weak as I live in an area that is immune to Fibre optic therfore the best speed I can get is just over 1mbps. Installing a game of that size over my internet is just ridicoulous. Would it be possible to get a Disk sent to me so I can install it that way. I have all the information and details to prove I have bought this game encase you need some type of verification. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can get back to me ASAP.

Regards

Im new here, can anyone help me?

Im new here, can anyone help me?

A few things we must cover... :)

1 This isn't the official 343 site, that's Halo waypoint. This is just a fan forum, made and run by fans of the franchise.

2 Even if this was I can tell you 343 will not send you a disk.

3 Sorry to burst your bubble but its your own fault that you downloaded the game. Its pretty clear you are going to have to download it and knowing your terrible internet connection. You may as well have brought MCC for a fraction of the terrible price you played on the Xbox store.

Sorry but there is nothing you can do, but wait for it to install....

Like Caboose said we can't help you with any of that.

What I can do is give you a tip to make the waiting time a bit easier on you.

Go to your system options and select the stand-by option so games and updates can download even when you've turned your Xbox off (this will cause your Xbox to make noise while being off due to the cooling system still running). This will allow the download to continue while you sleep.

I have the disk version and i'm pretty certain it made me download all of it as well before playing, if that makes you feel better. 

May the Force be with you. 

That wasn't downloading, that was installing.

If you have the disk you can install it without an internet connection.

That alone wwas an egregious oversight on thheir own part, since Uzee

I don't know why you expected it to be fast and quick, it's anything but. Mainly because it's a collection of 4 games along with their multiplayer, forge, spartan ops, campaign, the whole package. However, it is well worth it in the end.