Halo Wars 2 Wishes

Ark

Hello Members.

I would like to know what you would like to see in the next Halo Wars.

I would like to see:

More vehicles, ground troops, & air units of Both Covi and UNSC.

More upgreads and branches to have more variety in your armys.

Have the Forerunners as a faction.

Have Flood as a faction.

Way more maps and more interactive environment on the maps.

Gamemode to stop rushers.

Punish quiters in matchmaking.

if someone quits in a 2v2 or 3v3 4v4 5v5: Have a Legendary A.I takeover.

again I want to see the Flood and Forerunners both as a faction we can play as just like the Covi & UNSC.

Be able to add more to your base and make even more defence if you want to be a turtle.

Now what would you like to see in Halo Wars 2?

~Ark :coffee:

• Like 2

And then VaultingFrog puts Halo Wars 2 in A Microwave too, Wherever he went...

I don't really crave a Halo Wars 2 very badly, but there's a good number of things you listed that would make the game better than it's predecessor and that I would like to see.

Especially the rushing part. I mean nobody likes a leader rush. (Well somebody does sadly.)

Really? I do a search to see the most recent uses of my forum name on forums I have had membership on and this popped up? I am surprised that anybody but Fishy remembers that I did that. It was enough to bring me out of hiding (I really haven't been here this whole time) just to make a comment about this.

Oh and yes I would put a Halo Wars 2 disk in the microwave and watch it create a light show. Far better use of the money spend on such a thing.

VF out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it be cool if you direct control a unit such as a hero/leader of the faction you choice to play as. Also, if you give troops orders such as holdfire/return fire only/free fire, duck/prone/walk/run,patrol/stand groud/fall back/take cover, and be able to costomise menu for your troops with camo to hide better if u decide to ambush or hide from the enemy and to equipment for troops like smoke grenades, frag grenades, etc. Also to be able sperate soldiers from a group, to make a group with other soldiers,or just the soldier to Be a lone wolf and to be able to move troops in a transport vehicle like a Elephant/pelican/warthog infantry carry. Plus to be able set up defense to try hold down a checkpoint on the map (barbwire, sandbags,etc) and to build around different parts of the map an not just your base area, and gamemoods like only starting the game with a few troops an having to spend points u earn in watch to get reforcements ,etc.same type of things for the other factions to, and line of sight future in the game also,things like odst drops, smoke grenades,mines that hurt friendlys and enemy, etc.Its kinda a lot of things to ask for but that's some stuff I like to see in RTS games.

Oh boy! Wow its finally coming, if this was a year ago when i was full of ideas for halo wars 2 i would have had ALOT to say,maybe when im writing my wishlist it will come to me, so first things first, the thing everyone wants! More factions forerunners, flood etc, 2) more control! It would be nice to click on a infantry unit amd have the option to manually control it, via first person, or halo spartan assault style, how i see first person working is that you are given control to the highest ranking unit in the group, so if its a covenant elite with grunts you play as the elite and when he splits ypu get control of the grunt, then the next etc then rip, yoi guys could atleast add it in single player so you can control a spartan, (THIS IS GONNA BE A LENGTHY POST AND I MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE HALF THE TIME JUST A HEADS UP), 3) make it feel like halo! One thing that bugged me is that it didnt feel like halo as much, maybe ita how the units moved, or how they fought it just didnt feel right, here are some tweaks i would like to see, make banshees fly around not just stay still and shoot, i remember in the campaign banshees would fly around and do a bombing and shoot just like in any other halo game, staying still is for hornets, and have unique air vs air combat, i would love to see halo 3 style hornet vs banshee fights like in the level "the covenant" (AGAIN I APPOLIGISE FOR BEING ALL OVER THE PLACE I JUST HAVE ALOT OF IDEAS AND THEY ARENT ORGANISED) heres a biiig thing that would improve the game, for marine squads i HATEEEE that its just one unit, please make infantry squads have individual soldiers, a reference of this example is the game Warhammer: Dawn of war, i LOVE when i have a group of infantry fighting and they split up during combat and even fly split up when artillery fires on them,, so give each marine, grunt, whatever, their own hp, i would like to feel like they are marines not a circle that shoots bullets, you could even scrap squads and make marines individual units. Everyone loves little details, you could maybe even add some base repair bots that repair your base after it takes damage, of course slowly, (i have too many ideas to go in order) a dissapoinrment i had was some od the skirmish maps, the one that had flood and said "be cautious at night" or something was a let down, i thought flood would attack but nope, just a let down.One thing is.. (Im just going to stop for now, il post again in a while, i have to many ideas, i need to organize)

Wildlife!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I like the idea of Sniper Infantry being added, sounds great. Space combat will be incredibly tough to implement, I'd be surprised but pleased if it comes up, as long as it's produced in good quality. Not desperate to see anything from the Flood. I'm personally more interested in the time period it will be set, because that is the factor which decides which factions appear in the game. That affects which units we'll have in the game. Looking forward to a second Halo RTS, Halo Wars 2.

• 5 months later...

I would be happy if the turrets actually worked.  The range of them is disgusting and the fact they barely do anything makes me seethe.

Matchmaking was disappointing, and it is the only reason why I never 100% completed Halo Wars.

They did a recent update to where 2 Railgun turrets defeat a PT without losing a single turret. They made the turrets a lot stronger, enough to be worth getting mid-late game against large armies. It might help win your defenses and battles at this point.